5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice ladies watch
Published on 16 Jan 2012 by PLATFORM

3.0 out of 5 stars Acurist Ladies Watch
This was bought for my wife's Birthday, but unfortunately it was too big and heavy for her, no problem with the Supplier or delivery etc. but this is the sort of problem you get when buying things you can't try on beforehand
Published 4 months ago by Ro

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice ladies watch, 16 Jan 2012
This review is from: Accurist Ladies leather strap watch LS670G (Watch)
I bought this watch for my wife to replace another Accurist watch which has kept going for many years and still is keeping very accurate time. It was as cheap to buy this one from Amazon as to replace the strap and a battery on the old one. In the reviews some buyers stated that the strap was very short and that was one of my reasons to purchase this one. My wife has a very small wrist. She has only to use the second hole with a wrist measurement of 14 cm. It is actually a bit too long for my wife. I reckon this watch strap would suit anyone with a wrist measurement of between 13cm ( using first hole) to 17cm approx (using the last hole.) Hope this is helpful. It is a very lovely watch and would cost more to buy locally. I hope it lasts as long keeping accurate time as the old one. We are very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish watch, 2 Feb 2011
This review is from: Accurist Ladies leather strap watch LS670G (Watch)
I am very happy I purchased this watch. It is much better than it looks in the pictures. The only problem is that the leather strap is a bit short and if you have a larger wrist it could be difficult to wear. Fortunately it is long enough for me, although I have to rely on the last two holes of the strap. I wished Amazon indicated also the length of the strap in the features list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely everday watch, 29 Jun 2011
This review is from: Accurist Ladies leather strap watch LS670G (Watch)
Bought this watch for everyday wear and find it great, it has a good clear face and nice croc affect brown leather strap, face is slightly bigger than i thought it would be but that is a good thing. The only negative I would have is that the wrist strap is not very long, i do not have a large wrist and I wear it on the second hole.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, 4 Feb 2012
This review is from: Accurist Ladies leather strap watch LS670G (Watch)
I thought twice about buying this watch because on the picture it looks as if it has a padded strap,and i hate them so i would have to change the strap, but i ordered it because of the price and the other reviews say it's a good watch, now it has arrived i am very pleased i bought it,it's not a padded strap and i only have a very thin wrist and this fits fine with two holes spare,It has a nice neat face and feels nice when it's on my wrist,At this price you cant realy go wrong,would make a good gift or a treat for yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, good value for money everyday watch, 20 Jan 2012
This review is from: Accurist Ladies leather strap watch LS670G (Watch)
Delighted with this recent purchase. The face is clear and easy to read and the design is elegant. I found the strap length to be fine (for the first couple of days I wore it on the second hole from the end but, after the strap had moulded to my wrist a bit more, subsequently moved it to the 3rd. I'm happy not to have a long dangling spare bit of strap. Buying it in the sale made it excellent value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars simple straightforward time teller, 27 Nov 2011
A. M. Newsum-smith "Realist" (Nottingham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Accurist Ladies leather strap watch LS670G (Watch)
I bought the watch for my elderly mother who is really pleased with it,
so so am I.It is clear and accurate, as you would expect
Usual efficient Amazon delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Accurist Ladies leather strap watch LS670G (Watch)
I bought this watch as a present for my wife for everyday wear and it fits the bill perfectly. It has an attractive look about it with an easy to read dial, good quality throughout including the strap and was very well priced in its range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurist Ladies Watch, 14 Aug 2011
Jatish Shah "Techno Freak" (Wembley, Middlesex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Accurist Ladies leather strap watch LS670G (Watch)
Another excellent product from Accurist. Shame about the length of the strap, could have made it a bit longer to fit people who have bigger wrists!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife is delighted with the watch, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Accurist Ladies leather strap watch LS670G (Watch)
My wife is delighted with the watch, it is very attractive in a rich colour. She has quite a slim wrist but it fits perfectly. Also keeping excellent time. A very worthwhile purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Accurist Ladies leather strap watch LS670G (Watch)
nice watch but possible looks a litte boring!

Accurist Ladies leather strap watch LS670G