5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice ladies watch
Published on 16 Jan. 2012 by PLATFORM

Published 7 months ago by Elaine Cullen

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice ladies watch, 16 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Accurist Ladies leather strap watch LS670G (Watch)
I bought this watch for my wife to replace another Accurist watch which has kept going for many years and still is keeping very accurate time. It was as cheap to buy this one from Amazon as to replace the strap and a battery on the old one. In the reviews some buyers stated that the strap was very short and that was one of my reasons to purchase this one. My wife has a very small wrist. She has only to use the second hole with a wrist measurement of 14 cm. It is actually a bit too long for my wife. I reckon this watch strap would suit anyone with a wrist measurement of between 13cm ( using first hole) to 17cm approx (using the last hole.) Hope this is helpful. It is a very lovely watch and would cost more to buy locally. I hope it lasts as long keeping accurate time as the old one. We are very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish watch, 2 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Accurist Ladies leather strap watch LS670G (Watch)
I am very happy I purchased this watch. It is much better than it looks in the pictures. The only problem is that the leather strap is a bit short and if you have a larger wrist it could be difficult to wear. Fortunately it is long enough for me, although I have to rely on the last two holes of the strap. I wished Amazon indicated also the length of the strap in the features list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely everday watch, 29 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Accurist Ladies leather strap watch LS670G (Watch)
Bought this watch for everyday wear and find it great, it has a good clear face and nice croc affect brown leather strap, face is slightly bigger than i thought it would be but that is a good thing. The only negative I would have is that the wrist strap is not very long, i do not have a large wrist and I wear it on the second hole.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, 4 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Accurist Ladies leather strap watch LS670G (Watch)
I thought twice about buying this watch because on the picture it looks as if it has a padded strap,and i hate them so i would have to change the strap, but i ordered it because of the price and the other reviews say it's a good watch, now it has arrived i am very pleased i bought it,it's not a padded strap and i only have a very thin wrist and this fits fine with two holes spare,It has a nice neat face and feels nice when it's on my wrist,At this price you cant realy go wrong,would make a good gift or a treat for yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Accurist Ladies leather strap watch LS670G (Watch)
I bought this watch as a present for my wife for everyday wear and it fits the bill perfectly. It has an attractive look about it with an easy to read dial, good quality throughout including the strap and was very well priced in its range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, good value for money everyday watch, 20 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Accurist Ladies leather strap watch LS670G (Watch)
Delighted with this recent purchase. The face is clear and easy to read and the design is elegant. I found the strap length to be fine (for the first couple of days I wore it on the second hole from the end but, after the strap had moulded to my wrist a bit more, subsequently moved it to the 3rd. I'm happy not to have a long dangling spare bit of strap. Buying it in the sale made it excellent value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars simple straightforward time teller, 27 Nov. 2011
A. M. Newsum-smith "Realist" (Nottingham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Accurist Ladies leather strap watch LS670G (Watch)
I bought the watch for my elderly mother who is really pleased with it,
so so am I.It is clear and accurate, as you would expect
Usual efficient Amazon delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Accurist Ladies leather strap watch LS670G (Watch)
This was a Christmas present for my wife as she had said that she wanted a simple watch with a brown leather strap. It's perfect with a nice unfussy light gold face that's clear and easy to read. The strap is quite stylish with a nice 'cracked' effect on the leather. I've had an Accurist for over 15 years and it keeps good time and is still going strong. Overall, a very nice watch that should hopefully last for years to come. Oh yer, a great price and super quick delivery too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Casual/Smart Watch, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Accurist Ladies leather strap watch LS670G (Watch)
This is my first Accurist watch purchase and I'm extremely pleased with the watch.
The watch comes in a very nice display box.
The face is small and elegant, with a nice pearly finish. The strap, although small, is very well made and would fit perfectly for women with smaller wrists.
I think this watch is a great combination of smart/casual and can be worn for all occasions.
Great value, one very happy customer!

3.0 out of 5 stars The face of thiswatch is lovely but the strap is far too short, 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Accurist Ladies leather strap watch LS670G (Watch)
The face of this watch is lovely but the strap is far too short. I read reviews regarding this before purchasing. The short strap was commented on but I went ahead as my wrist is very narrow. However the strap barely closes. The manufacturers should take note of this as the watch is attractive and good value. It would be a very nice purchase if the strap length was improved.