4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for price/quality
I had seen a similar products from a budget range so I was a bit worried about the item's quality before receiving the package.
I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by the feel of it once I got it. Even though it is one of Wilson's cheaper racquets, it feels comfortable and superior in quality than any other in this price range.
Perfect for the casual...
Published on 5 Jan 2012 by Gajogrande

2.0 out of 5 stars wish ihadnt
I know its cheap but when the racket arrived the strings were not very tight.When playing the strings were moving all over the place and had to keep arranging them..The racket looked good though
Published on 14 Jun 2012 by alan

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for price/quality, 5 Jan 2012
Perfect for the casual player, i would most definetly recommend it as it is a bargain around 20.

I have big hands, i chose the Grip 3 (4 3/8) and it feels adequate.
Comes with a semi-transparent simple cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase, 9 May 2012
This is a real bargain. It is a very good racquet at a very low price. It was a gift for my bf. He is a beginner so I didn't expect him to be able to evaluate the quality of this racquet, but when I tried it it felt really good, although the grip size was big for me. He has larger hands though so I believe it is fine for him. This is a well-made product from a top brand at a very low price and I certainly recommend this to everyone. I was looking into more expensive racquets as well but, based on other reviewers' comments I picked this one in the end and did not regret it at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for beginners, 16 July 2012
very lightweight, good quality but are already showing signs of wear and tear, it's to be expected but by the looks of things this will probably last 6 months max playing twice a week for 2 hours. but for the price we paid we are very happy and they will not disappoint any beginners out there, highly recommended

2.0 out of 5 stars wish ihadnt, 14 Jun 2012
This review is from: WILSON Federer 110 Tennis Racket (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Budding Roger?, 12 July 2011
Fantastic piece of kit irrespective of the price but for less than a round of drinks for six at Wimbledon a proper steal. Very good quality product, perfectly finished. Can't see any need to buy anything else unless you want to go pro...

5.0 out of 5 stars unbelievable value, 13 July 2012
This is a direct replacement for a racquet I had. The strings broke after 10+ years of use. It would be 20 to restring or I could get a brand new one for 13 with free postage on Prime. A no-brainer. A good enough racquet for a social tennis player. Light, big head and tightly strung. Also the handle has a good stickiness to it so it won't slip in my hand on tough shots.

4.0 out of 5 stars more classic for its price., 30 Jun 2012
Did not expect it to be much of any strength because of its light weight but swinging it and hitting the ball,
It sure packs a punch. Very good buy for its price and great for those who are just playing for fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Racquet, 16 July 2012
Hi, I am a regular(pour) player and was looking for new a nice racquet. For my type of game this racquet was a fantastic choice. you don't need a pro racket if just play for fun, even for a men like me that plays 2 or 3 times per week, this racquet is enough, later if my game gets better, maybe i'll by a new one. Good Choice for Beginners.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality great price, 12 July 2012
The best price out there for the quality you get. This is the perfect starting/beginner racket. It is reasonably light, durable and looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 8 July 2012
The racket came right on time, and it is a very nice racket for the money! I would recommend it to anyone who wants a new racket at entry level, and if you aren't a fan of Federer and would consider not buying it fir that reason then get a life.WILSON Federer 110 Tennis Racket

WILSON Federer 110 Tennis Racket