on 8 February 2015
Fabulous item for a school trip. It's an all in one piece with a hat. My daughter is 9 and quite small for her age. The 7-9 fitted just below her knees, so just right in my opinion....not down to her ankles, so she can wear some thick tights or socks to. Go underneath and it won't drag on the floor like some other reviews for other dresses from different sellers. I ordered on Saturday and had it delivered Sunday morning by DPD (we are prime members).... You can't get better than that. Amazon as usual perfect for everything.
on 2 December 2015
I bought this dress for my daughter's victorian day in school. I subscribed to Prime and asked it to be delivered to my local "collect in store" shop. It was great! It arrived in time and the collect in store was super convenient for I did not have to deal with "sorry, we missed you" cards.
The dress is just like it is in the picture, size is a bit small: my daughter is a petit 7 years old who usually wears size 6, but I ordered size 7 because I knew about this dress sizes being a bit small. It fit her perfectly! The material is synthetic but it is very soft and it looks well made. Very happy young victorian maid and very happy mummy customer.
on 10 May 2013
FOR THE PRICE I PAID, IT WAS GOOD VALUE AND SAVED TRAILING ROUND BUYING SOMETHING WHICH I WOULD HAVE HAD TO ADAPT. ALSO, FOR THE ONE TRIP, IT DID FIT THE JOB. HOWEVER, WHEN I RECEIVED IT, IT DID LOOK NAVY BLUE AND NOT BLACK AS I THOUGHT AND THE MATERIAL DID SEEM QUITE THIN. MY DAUGHTER HAD TO WEAR ANOTHER LAYER UNDERNEATH AS WE WENT ON A TRAIN. BY CHANCE, ANOTHER CHILD ALSO HAD THE IDENTICAL DRESS ON THE SAME TRIP WHEN WE ARRIVED AT THE STATION!!
ANOTHER ONE NOW FOR THE DRESSING UP BOX!!
on 30 May 2016
Lovely dress which arrived navy blue not black (as photograph) which is ok except the dress is see-through (again photograph is very misleading)! Very disappointing that the dress with an apron 'over it' is in fact just the apron in front and there's no navy dress underneath resulting in it being completely transparent. My daughter doesn't want to have to wear anything underneath. A very misleading photograph and information. I would not have bought this had I known.
on 18 February 2011
My daughter had victorian day at school.
It was very good value for money.
Delivery was excellent arrived within two days.
Costumed washed well so I could pass onto a friend.
Overall really pleased.
on 23 October 2013
Lovely costume. I got it for my daughter who is 8 for her Victorian day at school. The length is good but the sleeves are a little bit short. So if your child is taller then average then you might consider getting a bigger size. Otherwise, we were both very pleased.
on 7 April 2014
My daughter needed a costume for a school trip to a Victorian museum. I found the sizing to be good and she was able to wear leggings and a top underneath. She looked the part and really enjoyed dressing up in it, and that's really what it's all about.
on 19 April 2015
Absolutely amazing!! For a start it was delivered on a Sunday!! When I received an email Sunday morning saying your package will be delivered today I thought it was going to come Monday but it didn't! As for the product the quality is great 10/10 :-)
on 24 January 2015
Dress looks thicker, not as thin as when it arrived. Daughter will need to wear something underneath. Though for the price it wasn't too bad. Fits well, length is good for my 6 year old. It will do the trick for my daughter's school Victorian day.
on 8 February 2015
It was used for a school Edwardian day. It's a dark blue, it took me ages to work out it wasn't black!! The white section is see through so your child will need to be able to wear something underneath but it was great for the day.

See one answered question