4.0 out of 5 stars Floor fillers old & new(ish)
At [...] for over 50 trance tracks this would have to be pretty naff to be bad value for money. I'm glad to report that it is, for the most part, a balanced and well chosen retrospective.
Published on 5 Nov. 2010 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Its all been done before
Not impressed, I didn't get past the first CD before I lost interest, Its all been done before in every other classic compilation, Same old tune just mixed about a bit, Thankfully I got it as a gift.
Published on 3 Jun. 2010 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Floor fillers old & new(ish), 5 Nov. 2010
Amazon Customer "Boo62" (Ilkeston Derbyshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Euphoria: A Decade of Trance Anthems (MP3 Download)
Far too many trance albums choose boring remixes but many of these tracks are the originals and most of the remixes are worth a listen. It would be near impossible to please everyone all the way through such a huge collection and frankly I wasn't disappointed very often & when I was it was simply my opinion of a track and not because a dull remix was picked and it would be true to say just about all the music here deserves it's place on the album.
The remix is nicely segued and the 3 continuous remixes always seem a bit redundant to me but are a nice touch if they suit you.
This also scores well for me because whoever chose the content stuck to trance and avoided the temptation to slip in other dance genre.
The recording is vibrant and avoids the lack of depth that can haunt dance track downloads.
If you wonder what Trance might be all about then give this a go as there are a lot of solid tunes here and at this price you should feel well pleased with the VFM. If you like it you might want to try a sub-genre of trance, the 'psy-trance Euphoria' albums are excellent for instance.
If you are an old hand with then you are likely to have your favourites from this lot anyway but this may be a handy 'all in one' collection for you too.
Either way this presents a lot of dependable music for not a lot of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Album - the best I have!, 9 Jan. 2011
Rob Nutter (Worcester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Euphoria: A Decade of Trance Anthems (MP3 Download)
I'm a Trance and Euphoria Dj of over 10 years and have never in my life found an album so worthy of playing! This includes all the club classics; for the most part in their ORIGINAL native format. This is somewhat rare in a commercial album, and not least in a digital one. Many mixes on here are identical to ones I have paid considerable money for in the past to play at venues. While this is for private use, it is an amazing buy!

I have always insited upon buying CDs however could not resist this - every track is an extended mix. Anyone who like Trance, and dance for that matter, will love this album!

4.0 out of 5 stars great tunes, 30 Mar. 2010
Jez1972 (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this compilation last weekend and it's brilliant but has anyone else noticed that CD 2&3 are the wrong way round? the tracks that are listed for CD3 are on CD2 and vice versa, that said it's the one of the best trance compilations out there along with Godskitchens latest one.. a must buy for any dance music fan

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!!, 28 Mar. 2010
If Euphoria is your thing - YOU HAVE TO BUY THIS!! I have been wanting an album like this for soooooooo long! For the first time ever all of the most amazing Euphoric hits are actually on ONE album. Amazing! Great price for so many tracks, I would have paid a fortune for this!

5.0 out of 5 stars This was not an album...this was an event!, 29 May 2010
All the previous comp albums have been brilliant, but most of them lacked harmonic mixing, this however is not the case

This had all the tracks we loved and with the lessons of harmonic mixing this was the one that got everything right, each one is classic after classic (even though it goes further than a decade, but we already knew this, lol)

Definatly worth a trip down memory lane and one to keep forever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 31 Mar. 2010
A brilliant collection of music, CD 2 is the weakest (CD3 even, as CD2 and CD3 are the wrong way around) but the other two are filled with massive trance hits, over 50 songs and most of them are 5 star. Recommend to anyone interested in the genre or dance/club music in general.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality classic trance, 3 Dec. 2012
Like it says on the tin, 10 years worth of trance anthems, you will have heard just about all of these tunes, because they're anthems, a great album as ever from the Euphoria series, you wont be dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it five stars not enough, 30 Jun. 2014
I'm a experienced trance DJ, this is how I would of put this CD together, the mixes are excellent: its not just straight mixes sometimes the DJ will bring the next track in slightly early and let the two records make another track then fade out, and on some tracks the DJ lets the tracks just fade out and in forever (2 mins of just mixing). The tunes are the best of the classic trance era though some with slightly unheard of remixes which are never the less brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic..., 6 July 2013
This review is from: Euphoria: A Decade of Trance Anthems (MP3 Download)
If I'm honest, I much prefer buying CD's rather than downloading, but after reading the many favourable reviews of this MP3 album, I thought I'd give it a go.
I'm so pleased I did, at £8 it is incredible value for money. Not only do you get loads of awesome tracks but 3 80 minute mixes are thrown in too. The choices of tracks are simply fantastic, definitely no 'album fillers' here.
This is the best 8 quid I've spent in a long time, seriously worth it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes me back!, 11 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Euphoria: A Decade of Trance Anthems (MP3 Download)
If you're looking for an absolute bargain compilation of top quality trance choons, look no further. Unbelievable value and the full length versions are included in the download - which for digital DJs (like me) is essential. I had a lot of these tunes on vinyl but sold them to free up space when my first child came along Now I've got back into mixing this was an essential purchase. I stick the mixes on in the car. :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›