on 8 January 2011
I bought this case along with my Panasonic FS30, camera as it did not come supplied with one. it was a lot sturdier than I expected for the price and seems well made. It comes with a cord to hang round your neck and a spring loaded carabiner clip, to attach the case to your belt should you prefer. It also has two elasticated strips, that hold the case closed to a degree, even when the case is unzipped. This makes it difficult for the camera to accidental fall from the case, which I consider a plus point.
I did see the review saying, that the battery would not fit in the case along with the camera. I tried putting the FS30's supplied battery(inside it's plastic protective case) in the case's inside pocket and found that it does fit but you have to make sure, that the the camera lens section of the camera body, is at the opposite end from the case's inner pocket. Then it fits perfectly although snugly. The lanyard can be tucked down the side of the camera between the camera body and the zipper teeth following the contour of the cameras shape.
If you have the camera battery inside the camera itself, there is plenty of room for a couple of spare SDHC cards.
I did worry, that perhaps the battery might put some pressure on the camera when the case was zipped shut but on examining the battery when inserted in the pocket(while holding the case open)it proved to be sitting snugly against the roof of the camera case and beneath the level of the case's zipper teeth, so when the case is closed and zipped shut, I don't think the battery is putting any pressure on the camera body at all.
For under a fiver, I don't think the quality of this camera case can be beat...
on 21 May 2010
It fits my Panasonic FS30 camera perfectly. I have not tried it with the camera + spare battery.
The build quality is very good, better than I expected for the price. My only reservation is the fabric loop on the back of the case for hanging it on your belt - it looks a bit feeble, not sure that I would trust it.
on 31 January 2012
Having bought an Ex-Pro case recently for a Fuji camera I knew these were good value for money. However I searched the Internet for the camera dimensions for a DMC-TZ2 to make sure it would accommodate the large lens of my DMC-TZ8. With the TZ2 being slightly bigger I went ahead and placed the order.

What I ended up with was exactly the same case I had already, it was no where near big enough so now I have one case for a broken camera and one case that I can't use.

Despite logging a return on the Ex-Pro website they never responded.

So in summary, be prepared for your camera not to fit and don't expect to get any communication regarding a refund from Ex-Pro ;(

My first ever dissapointing purchase on Amazon in over three years.
on 16 June 2013
Do not buy!
The metal catches attaching the strap broke (yes broke!) after less than 3 months of light use. I stress: light use! I have never seen such a poor workmanship before.
Additional problem:
the Camera fits very snuggly (panasonic FS30) the case seems to be marginally too small for this model, in spite of the fact that it is RECOMMENDED by Amazon. No way of putting in the spare battery!
Please consider a different case.
on 3 October 2013
This case a real battering during a mountain climb in Peru. It was dropped with camera inside and rolled almost 100 feet down the mountain, although it looked battered when retrieved it dusted off and looked almost new. The camera inside was not damaged in any way.
on 26 May 2010
Thanks to the review above - I bought this for my Panasonic FS30 and it fits beautifully. I am very happy with the quality which is as good as the Panasonic one my friend has at no doubt 4x the price.
on 15 March 2012
I ordered 2 of these camera cases because they seemed to be fairly strong which is what I needed, as did my neighbour, so I ordered one for her. Its always a worry when ordering for someone else, however, she was not disappointed with the product, and neither was I.

We didn't much care about the coulour of the case, our main concern was that it offered enough protection to the camera inside, and I can tell you it certainly does.

After only a week of using it, I took it with me to take some photos of our dams that have recenctly over-flowed in Cyprus. Would you believe whilst trying to find a good spot to take the pictures, I slipped in some mud and my camera hit fairly hard on the ground. I was very concerned that it would be damaged, but this tough clam shell type case gave it so much protection, there wasn't a scratch on either the camera or the case. I have used the camera several times since, and no sign of any internal damage.

If that had happened before my camera case had arrived I dread to think.. I'm sure I would no longer have a working camera. The camera case is definately shock proof, and I can highly recommend it.
on 8 December 2012
This protects my camera perfectly; however, two zips on such a small container is one too many. Fortunately, or not, depending on one's needs, one of the zips does not close the case so can be ignored.
Great price, so no complaints. I needed something to put my camera in whilst out and about in my local park and this does the job adequately.
Recommended.
on 4 October 2011
I ordered this product to be delivered to an outside of EU address (I'm a British serviceman deployed in Afghanistan) which makes it VAT exempt. Every other company that I have used here on Amazon has been happy to refund my VAT, this company however, despite numerous emails from myself are so far refusing to. The level of customer service provided by this company is at best indifferent. I've yet to receive the product so I can't give it an honest review but based on my experience with this company I would say order from elsewhere.
on 17 May 2011
I was initially very pleased with this case as it is a neat design and fits my lumix well, but after 2 weeks, the zip broke, after another 2 weeks the rivet that holds the belt strap on fell off (camera and case fell to the floor) and the metal clips that hold the strap on are not very strong so they bend and the strap can then fall off. this has happened to me on numerous occasions.

Poor build quality makes this a waste of money. don't buy it.