Published 11 months ago by Dan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product just one minor problem
Great product, strawberry tastes great (for a protein shake) only downside is that no scoop was provided, most products of this range have some kind if scoop/spoon inside
Published 14 days ago by Darragh

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, good for skinny guys like me who want to build mass., 6 Aug. 2014
I use this with full fat milk after I've trained and it works really well. I'm quite skinny and struggle to build mass but I'm seeing some good results with this powder so far. It tastes nice but I don't like the taste when mixed with water (I don't like any protein shake made with water). Some of the ones I've tried gave me stomach ache but this stuff has never caused a problem.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs a little help getting bigger, and at this price it won't break the bank either.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect in every way, 29 Sept. 2014
perfect in every way. I use it to help build my muscles up due to COPD. and it really works for me.. highly recommend it. ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Jan. 2014
Bought this product a few times now and it brilliant for the price will defo be buying again !! .

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 4 Jan. 2014
Great product, does exactly what it says. Tastes well. Would recommend for anyone looking to bulk/build lean muscle whilst weight training

4.0 out of 5 stars Usn chocolate milkshake review, 22 Sept. 2012
This review is from: USN Whey Protein Premium Muscle Development and Recovery Shake Powder, Chocolate - 908 g (Personal Care)
Hey people I am writing a short review on Usn's chocolate shake. This is a great product and I have increased a lot more muscle mass with Usn's shakes compared to all the others I have tried, it really helps speed up the recovery process however I would not go for the chocolate flavour it is horrible strawberry cream is the one I would recommend. Thank you for reading and I hope this helped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 Feb. 2013
Bought this product after recieving a sample in Mens Health and I've been delighted with it. Its packed with BCAAs and is considerably cheaper than other brands. It actually tastes like a tasty banana milkshake too instead of some of the chemical tasting other products.

5.0 out of 5 stars USN 100% Whey, 4 Aug. 2013
Item was exactly as described. Found no faults at all, delivery was quick received the correct size and flavour, no damage or sign of it being tampered with. Good sell by date on the product. Was exactly like buying directly from USN only cheaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Tastes Great!, 20 Jan. 2011
This product was well worth the money!, and it tastes great! <3. I've tried the same product in strawberry didn't like it!, but this is lush with water or milk!. Also seller was fast with shipping it came the next day even though it said it was going to take 3 days! (:.

Very pleased 5/5!

Ps. I suggest you get a shaker bottle!, the product doesn't mix that great in a glass with a fork! (:

4.0 out of 5 stars review, 16 May 2013
Flavour wasn't exactly chocolate, instead it was a chocolate cream flavour. I personally didn't quite liked the creamy flavour. I bought this to compare with my previous whey protein, made by ON.
Overall, same results very good and quick recovery and you can feel it after couple of weeks of working out, but again the flavour wasn't the best and I'd rather choose the chocolate from ON whey protein,

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 15 Jan. 2015
Arrived quickly. Well packaged. I normally go for the chocolate and wish I had again. Banana is a little too sweet for me. Also even with the minimum amount of water it's still quite runny whereas I like it a little thicker so normally add in a banana in a mixer or crushed ice.