on 12 September 2013
I brought this turtle and the elephant charm beads and have to say that they look like the picture and are just really sweet little beads. The price you pay is definitely a breath of fresh air as it will not break the bank and I think most little girls would love these charms.
on 18 December 2014
I love this little charm. Cheap, cute and hasnt faded as yet. Downside.....it tends to topple so that its feet up, so its a bit like a dead turtle really and it gets caught on clothes easily becuase of this, but that can be forgiven.
on 1 February 2015
Looks as good in real life as it does on the photo. It is not a bright silver colour, it is coloured like in the photo, which shows up the detail on the shell etc. It is very cute. Fits a Pandora bracelet no problem.
on 23 May 2016
Love it my mum has a bracelet for these I gave it to her for her birthday a few years back
on 12 October 2013
This little charm is the perfect gift, either to yourself or for someone else.
The price was great and it looks fab on my partners bracelet.
We even named him terry the turtle!
Would certainly buy again.
on 19 January 2015
So cute, looks better then the photos. I bought this along with the elephant and they fit perfectly on my pandora rope/bangle bracelet. Only thing is, it has a tendency to roll on its back but even my original pandora charms does that. Not discoloured yet and I've had it for a week worn it everyday. Would definitely recommend it.
review image
on 27 November 2013
I got this today for a present. I think its so pretty and really random. I thought it would look cheap but it really doesn't and the delivery was fast.
on 14 December 2013
Very cute little bead. He looks great and fits well on my partners pandora. She really loved him and wears it all the time.
on 6 September 2013
Looks lovely and like photo, nice weight and shiny too, is stunning on my bracelet. Good purchase and good price.
Has a permanent urge to flip over onto it's back though...
on 22 September 2013
bought this as a stocking filler for a friend, very sweet charm, arrived very quickly, condition good made to high standard good price