on 30 January 2011
This is a really pretty little silver charm. I had expected it to be a quite a nice bead - an ideal spacer to go with the pink, white and silver colour scheme of the bracelet I was making - but it is actually far nicer than I'd imagined from the photo.

From the photo I was expecting a very matt colouring; though it is by no means as glossy as a solid silver charm, it does have a shine to it. I was pleased to find that the size of the charm was slightly smaller than I'd imagined and didn't look out of place beside my other, daintier charms. The colour of the embedded stones which decorate it (possibly glass), is slightly lighter than I'd expected from the photo, but still a very attractive, lilac/pink; as they are faceted, they sparkle when they catch the light and look very attractive on my charm bracelet.

About the seller: So far, I think Believe Beads is the best seller of individual charm beads I've come across online. I found the beads to be reasonably priced and the delivery cost very competitively priced as I purchased several beads at once. It's easy to find lovely beads to choose from in their collection! The delivery speed was quite fast and the beads were nicely presented. When I did have a problem with one order, I contacted Believe Beads and they were very helpful and quick to resolve the problem.

If you're looking for a silver bead with hint of pink, this might just be the perfect choice!
on 27 December 2010
This is a lovely little spacer bead, well worth the money and does not look out of place next to original pandora beads. This was a present so I can not comment on delivery but I am very pleased with the product.
on 10 April 2011
Fantastic service, order placed on Wednesday afternoon & item arrived well packaged Friday morning. Beautiful little bead for on my charm bracelet. Will be ordering again from this seller as fantastic price & can't see any difference between my bead & my friends original pandora bead that she paid £50 for, they are identicle in every way.

Believe Beads © 1 X Spacer with Purple Stones Charm Bead will fit pandora/troll/Chamilia Style. Slide on slide off
on 23 January 2011
very nice bead, excellent delivery. looks well made and great on my bracelet, i will buy again from this supplier
on 19 February 2016
I got this for my cousin as a gift. She wanted Pandora charms but these are a cheaper alternative, they look great! I bought several different charms and they're all great quality and look fantastic. The gems are always beautiful colours and look great with the silver around it.
on 17 May 2011
When I decided to type in 'charm' on Amazon I expected nothing more than some tatty little beads. But surprise surprise I fell in love with this little believe bead! I would encourage anyone who is still trying to decide if the pic is true or not to 'believe' it and buy it. And don't worry about it not fitting in with your other beads (different makes or not) because it actually fits with my 2 pandora charms (one silver and the other even has a bit of green on it!) It really is a cute little charm and I will definetley buy from believe beads, considering the great price as well.
on 8 January 2015
Really lovely the first week or 2. Now on 8th Jan they have discoloured & tarnished. My daughter & I are very disappointed. We have been told If they come into contact with soap,water or perfume this will happen. If I had known this we would not of purchased them.Don't bother :(
This applies to the purple charm spaces. The rest I purchased have been great long lasting so far...
on 20 February 2014
On arrival the bead looked very pretty and I knew it would fit perfectly on my bracelet. Unfortunately not even had the bead on my bracelet a day and one of the stones had fallen out. For the price I paid, it is not worth sending it back. Not sure I would buy again though.
on 13 January 2015
Dont waste your money, initially I thought it looked good but I only had it about a month before it turned a horrible rusty colour and I dont put my bracelette anywhere near water. Its cheap, looks cheap and its now in the bin.
on 8 March 2014
I ordered a few believe beads, they were all delivered quicky, packaged carefully and as expected, much prettier in real life, I dont have one of the bracelets they are intended for, I wear them on my dreads and they are just perfect.