5.0 out of 5 stars Makes creaming hands more of a treat than a chore!
Published on 11 Feb. 2012 by jax

3.0 out of 5 stars ... yet to see if it's beneficial but does feel nice hen I put it
Early days yet to see if it's beneficial but does feel nice hen I put it on
Published 9 months ago by Joan Sloover

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes creaming hands more of a treat than a chore!, 11 Feb. 2012
I 'ummed & 'arred before buying such an expensive cream but my hands were very dry and needed some TLC. It was still a bit over my budget but rationalised the expense by using it as a night hand cream. I've been using it for a couple of months now and I'm really happy with it! I have other creams such as Neutrogena Hand & Nail, E45 Endless Moisture and they feel great but not as good as Eucerin. You really don't need much. (Actually if you do use too much it just get's sticky and clammy as any other cream would do.) I enjoy massaging it into my hands each evening - it feels really silky, leaves your hands feeling lovely and soft and feels more like a treat than chore! Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, soothing hand cream, 29 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Eucerin Dry Skin Intensive Hand Cream 5% Urea with Lactate 75ml (Personal Care)
I love this. I have tried SO many hand creams over the years as I get extremely dry and sore cracked skin on my hands, and had yet to find one that worked. From the first application of this product my sore hands felt immediately soothed and softened. I will definitely be using this hand cream from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!, 29 Jun. 2014
amazing!!! The skin on my hands has been so bad over the last year and I had tried so many different creams. Eucerin
was recommended and its been like a miracle. I have to remember to keep using it frequently during the day though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 14 April 2014
I have tried a lot of hand creams but this is by far the best - rubs in very well leaving 0 residue or greasiness, and instantly solves dryness problems. Literally magic!

5.0 out of 5 stars really great cream, 3 Sept. 2013
I used this for my hands very pleased not dry any more, the feel is not heavy or greasy thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Eucerin, 24 May 2014
If you have a problem with flaking nails then Eucerin is the answer. It may be more expensive than other creams but it really works and gets your nails back to being in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars The absolute best of the best, 24 Dec. 2013
I have tried many hand creams over the years as my hands suffer in the winter. They crack and bleed, and are very dry. After just a few applications of this cream, they already look so much better and are no longer painful. I will only buy this cream in future, it may be a little expensive but will save you money in the long run as you only need to use a little of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars best handcream i ever purchased., 2 April 2014
I have tried various handcreams of late due to very itchy dry skin on my hands.
I can state that this one is the best I have used.
Cleared my skin up in a couple of days/
Will therefore carry on using it for the foreseeable future and would recommend it to all.So economical as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life-saver, 30 Sept. 2014
I've been suffering from terrible dry skin due to problems with my thyroid and this has been a life-saver! It absorbs very quickly, isn't too greasy, and has been a great relief from dry, peeling skin. I only wish it came in a bigger sized tube!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best hand cream I've ever used, 13 Sept. 2013
I'm a new Mummy and I constantly have my hands in and out of hot soapy water. I had really and sore, cracked skin on my hands and specifically my knuckles. This cream soothed them almost immediately and really helped my hands return to normal.