5.0 out of 5 stars All my love
The best thing you can say about any movie's soundtrack is that it can stand on its own, and that no matter what you think of the movie, the soundtrack is chock full of amazing music.

And the soundtrack to "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" is one of those. Whether you love or hate the teen-vampire-infatuation series, it's undeniable that the soundtrack has some...
Published on 3 Jun 2010 by E. A Solinas

3.0 out of 5 stars Book to film and lots of CGI
I love the twilight saga books and am a huge fan of Stephenie Meyer, BUT......

I must admit, that out of the four books this isn't my most favourite.

It's a battle all round, for the Cullen's, the new born army, the voltori and Bella, Jacob and Edwards relationship.
Book 3, the film is a good adaptation and continues the story of Bella, Edward...
Published 14 months ago by Reader

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Soundtrack Ever!!!, 13 Oct 2010
Ms. Liorah R. Balilah "Liorah3" (Edgware, Middlesex) - See all my reviews
I love the movie and so I bought the soundtrack and I don't regret it. Great songs especially track 5!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eclipse soundtrack, 8 Sep 2010
There are few words needed to describe this album. Amazing, fabulour, fantastic, superb, stupendous, brilliant, entertaining, fascinating, excellent, sheer talent, shall I go on. I would love to say that I have a favourite but I cant because I love every track on this CD. Hurry up, go buy it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars very cool cd, 2 Sep 2010
Mrs. C. L. Wright (sladegreen, kent, uk) - See all my reviews
Well what can i say if u love eclipse then you will know the songs on here, and as i do love the twilight saga all the cd's have opened up my sense's to listening to alot of different artists, which i have found more that i and my family enjoy listening to.

5.0 out of 5 stars the themes of my summer, 31 Aug 2010
Mrs. J. S. Mccartney (Ireland) - See all my reviews
Love this album - have had it in my car cd player all summer - it is definitely the 'sound of my summer' 2010. I bought the deluxe version because it was cheaper for some reason. It's just as well it was cheaper as the 2 bonus tracks are trully terrible even after a number of listens. Despite this I LOVE this album and listen to it constantly. Takes me right back to the film and I can relive every scene to my heart's content.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definately a grower!, 23 Aug 2010
This review is from: The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)
At first I wasn't sure but gave it a few listens and it really grew on me. My favourite so far is the New Moon soundtrack.

5.0 out of 5 stars PRESENT FOR THE WIFE, 7 Aug 2010
L. PRICE "LDP" (ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
Vey good....bought the CD as a present for my wife. Have got to like it myself as she plays it constantly!!! Very good music.Would reccommend..

5.0 out of 5 stars The music gets better and better...even if the movies don't!, 5 Aug 2010
D. Pemberton (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
I thought the first CD was great and I bought the second one even after reading a few bum reviews - ignore them...the second CD was better than the first in my opinion (and my opinion is what your after if you're reading this!). The third CV is if you can believe it even better than the second! If you're on the fence about buying it - do it and you won't be disappointed! I can't wait for the fourth CD although not the movie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eclipse, 19 July 2010
W. Hemmings "Heath Fan" (Surrey) - See all my reviews
Brilliant! Just listened to it again and again as soon as I got it. Watching the film Eclipse a couple of weeks ago, all the songs stood out and you could see what parts in the film they were put. Closing your eyes you can imagine it all again. Muse always stand out!!!! The Deluxe Edition includes 2 extra tracks and a poster, but the case is cardboard and not in a plastic case. Also the track list is not printed on the outside cover, but if you carefully peel the track list off the outer wrapper you can stick this on the cardboard case over the picture of the eclipse. I don't think you can beat the first CD though TWILIGHT as the delux version had another CD which had features of the film in and also Paramore, Linkin Park and and Iron & Wine singing their songs.
As a Twilight Fan you just have to have everything Twilight!!!!!!!!!
Roll on Breaking Dawn!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lets Get Lost, 11 July 2010
Third in the series this is the long anticipated Twilight Saga Eclipse Soundtrack. And as to be expected was not a dissapointment. After the huge success not only of the 2 preceeding films but soundtracks as well, what else would you expect other than another sound list of fantastic well known and obscure bands and songs. Obviously there is a Muse record which is brilliant as always and if like me you are a Twilight fan then whenever I hear a Muse song now I always think of the "Vampire Baseball" scene. The combination of the well known bands and artists and the not so well known works really well. And like the story line and Bella, the music seems to be growing. The first soundtrack although not Pop was I feel more aimed to the younger teenagers where as New Moon was a little older and now this soundtrack seems to be aimed at an even more adult audience. All in all a great soundtrack, my only critism is I would like to have seen maybe one song for the Paramore fans. In regards to the packaging, although I like the fact you get a poster it is something that I would not put on my wall, and also not having the playlist on the back of the Cd and on the back of the poster is a bit annoying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 6 Jun 2010
Ms. Pl Parry (london UK) - See all my reviews
Some really really good songs, from famous bands and some from those I've never heard of! Prefer it to the new moon soundtrack which I loved! Cannot wait for the film!

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - Original Soundtrack
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - Original Soundtrack by Howard Shore (Audio CD - 2010)