5.0 out of 5 stars Game for a laugh!,
Published 5 months ago by Mrs N.

These Tees didn't even come in the packaging shown. Bought for a little birthday present, but have nothing to put them in as they came in a plain plastic bag which looks pretty rubbish to wrap up.. although i got more than 6, i would have prefered the picture shown.
Published 2 months ago by Maliboomboom

5.0 out of 5 stars Game for a laugh!,, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Nuddie Tees - Novelty Golf Tees (Sports)
I thought these were great and bought them for my husbands birthday as a laugh. He was not impressed and told me he would not use them and to give them to the charity shop. I posted them to his friend who also plays gold with a letter asking him to use them during his next game. My husband asked where he had got them from and his friend told him EBAY - they both laughed that much and played with them for the rest of the game!! I thought they were brill and really good value for money,

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: Nuddie Tees - Novelty Golf Tees (Sports)
They were an excellent novelty present for an old bad golfer who has everything else but Nuddie Tees

2.0 out of 5 stars but have nothing to put them in as they came in a plain plastic bag which looks pretty rubbish to wrap up, 2 Oct 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars many laughs, 22 Oct 2014
This review is from: Nuddie Tees - Novelty Golf Tees (Sports)
The thin plastic pot that this item arrived in was broken which was a shame because it was a gift, however once sellotaped up it was less noticeable. Item bought many laughs for the receiver and they seemed good enough quality for intended use.

1.0 out of 5 stars Brought these for my brother in laws 40th birthday yes ..., 23 Oct 2014
This review is from: Nuddie Tees - Novelty Golf Tees (Sports)
Brought these for my brother in laws 40th birthday yes you may get 10 rather than 6 but it's totally disgraceful when you expect then to come in packaging but turn up in a plastic sandwich bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top, 7 Nov 2014
M. chard (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nuddie Tees - Novelty Golf Tees (Sports)
Bought as a gift for the golfing father who has everything. He loved these and used them too to the delight of his golfing buddies. Must have for anyone looking to buy for a golfer.

5.0 out of 5 stars This would be a brilliant Secret Santa gift or just a stocking filler for, 1 Aug 2014
This review is from: Nuddie Tees - Novelty Golf Tees (Sports)
These made me laugh so much I brought 5 packs to give to friends. This would be a brilliant Secret Santa gift or just a stocking filler for Xmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy or Tee............ both actually, 15 Nov 2010
This review is from: Nuddie Tees - Novelty Golf Tees (Sports)
I got some as a retirement gift for my father-in-law for two reasons,
1) I didn't like him very much so didn't want to spend alot on him, and these were ideally priced for the maximum i was willing to spend.
2) I thought it might get his lardy behind out of his armchair if he actually took up the sport of golf.

He didn't seem overly impressed with the gift untill he saw the 1976 film 'confessions of a driving instructor' (starring Robin Askwithn as Timothy Lea), specifically the scence with the bored housewife making alternative use of the bunkers.
With the idea that he would see bored housewives seducing golfers in bunkers fresh in his mind i was now hit with the downside of my present........... he wanted me to drive him to the golf course.

I have to say, i was more than dissapointed when we arrived and there were NO mini-windmills in sight, not to mention NO fibreglass Godzillas that would poop the ball near the hole if you got it in its mouth. I drove home in a girly strop and left my father-in-law at the course. He fell out with me and after he finally got home he threw the tees at me, but on the plus side, he also no longer wants to speak to me...WIN FOR ME!!

I decided to keep the tees and hve given them to my neighbours son. He's very happy with them, which i turn also made his sister happy. he can now play 'hooker killing truck driver' with out decapitating his sister barbie dolls.

so in summary, an excellent joke gift if the recieving person isn't a total pleb, and also ideal 'victims' for children who may have been playing to much Grand Theft Auto.

5 STARS !!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Nov 2014
This review is from: Nuddie Tees - Novelty Golf Tees (Sports)
Great Product - Fantastic Price and Wonderful Service and Delivery. Keep up the Good Work

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant novelty idea!, 20 Oct 2010
This review is from: Nuddie Tees - Novelty Golf Tees (Sports)
I recently purchased these novelty golf tees and found them to have a real impact, particularly with my friends! They all absolutely loved it and have bought some themselves. We even got the pro shop asking where we got them from!

The tees have an arched back and so do not effect your tee shot. The nuddie tees also act as a divot repairer, with the two legs acting as the perfect aid to repairing any divot your hacked shot may of caused!

All in all a great, funny product.

Nuddie Tees - Novelty Golf Tees