5.0 out of 5 stars Great all-rounder!
We searched long and hard for high chairs and I'm so pleased with the Appetite! My daughter loves it- the ergonomic moulded seat is obviously comfortable and the table-brace is so much better than a harness as she hates being strapped into anything. She can use her arms freely as there are no straps holding them back and she loves to play with her toys on the tray (as...
Published on 30 Mar 2011 by SianB-P

3.0 out of 5 stars not as great as i hoped
The chair is easy to put together and i LOVED that there were no straps to clean. However, it is small. I'm not sure if i'll get more than 1 year out of it for my now 6 month old.

My biggest complaint which I didn't think of prior to purchase was that the tray does not have any rims on it so food constantly goes on the floor. The tray needs rims to keep...
Published 24 months ago by sarah

‹ Previous | 115 16 17 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best baby purchase, 11 Aug 2012
Miss C. A. Murray "Cathy" (Manchester uk) - See all my reviews
Great looking highchair that is incredibly practical. Very sturdy and safe- it can't topple over. Easy to clean with no straps or fiddly cushions to gather food. Very comfortable too. Baby has been in it since 5 months when he wasn't sitting up completely unaided and had no problems. Just the right height to be pulled up to the table too so we can all eat at the same time. Doesn't turn into a mini chair or anything like that but still seems good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, 7 July 2012
This review is from: BabyBjorn Highchair (White) (Baby Product)
Exceptional design and quality all round... as with other BabyBjorn products we have, only more so.

Looks great, works great, no straps, cleans easy... pretty much a perfect product.

May seem a bit on the small side as others have mentioned (our 6 month old can push up in it with her feet on the step already) but it remains to be seen just how long she will fit in it to use so can't really say its 'too' small a design and won't last long enough because it may well do and even if it falls a little short compared to some others it will be well worth it in the meantime as it really is that good.

One of the few no brainer baby buys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent highchair, 23 Jun 2012
This review is from: BabyBjorn Highchair (White) (Baby Product)
I absolutely love this highchair - it is really easy to put together, clean and store away. I was a bit worried about the height but it is just the right size for our kitchen table (which is a standard size). We have used it for about a month and have nothing negative to say about it. A wee bit more expensive than most highchairs but i think it is worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased we chose the Bjorn highchair!, 22 Jun 2012
This review is from: BabyBjorn Highchair (White) (Baby Product)
I shopped around and read loads of reviews before deciding to buy the Bjorn highchair - the main things I wanted from a highchair was for it to be easy to clean, quick to get baby in/out of, baby to be secure (not likely to climb out or tip back) and for the chair to be foldable. On all counts the Bjorn highchair has exceeded my expectations, iv also tried my son in other chairs at friends houses and restaurants and I've not yet come across anything that makes me wish I'd bought a different one, I'm so pleased with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 May 2012
This review is from: BabyBjorn Highchair (White) (Baby Product)
I love this chair. When we bought it we had never put our baby in a high chair and was therefore a little lost for which to buy. So glad we got this one now that we have used others while eating out. We almost didn't buy it after reading the review that said it was too low to sit at the table... goodness knows how high their table is but is perfect at ours. My 6 month old loves his chair, he is well supported and happy in it. Yes it is expensive (and the next best high chair we have used is just 15 quid from IKEA!!!) but if easy cleaning, good looking, safe and folding is what you are looking for, get this.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 25 Oct 2011
This review is from: BabyBjorn Highchair (White) (Baby Product)
Wonderful high chair. The chair requires no straps as it holds the baby in neatly. I thought the knob used to lock the table in place was a little difficult to use until I used a few other high chairs. Now I appreciate the simplicity and ease of use.

We take it with us when we go - it folds up easily to fit in the car.

Easy to clean, with the top of the table being removable for washing. Their are no crevices or places for food to accumulate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best high chair in the market, 14 Sep 2011
S. Ray (Tunbridge Wells, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BabyBjorn Highchair (White) (Baby Product)
This is a great high chair. It is secure, easy to use, well built, and very easy to clean. We are very pleased with it and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, simple product, 5 Jun 2011
Ian Shine (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: BabyBjorn Highchair (White) (Baby Product)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Like most other reviewers here, I found the best thing about this highchair to be its sheer simplicity.
It is easy to assemble, easy to clean, easy to get your baby into and easy on the child because of its back rest and the way he/she sits in it.
It is also easy to store (very slim when folder up), and the tray table can be detached and put in a dishwasher. I also like the way the table is easily adjustable, which means it suits bigger or smaller babies.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant highchair, 18 April 2014
This review is from: BabyBjorn Highchair (White) (Baby Product)
Although there are complaints about the small size of this chair, i find it fit perfectly for my baby. It was so easy to assemble, in fact much easier than Stokke. My baby definitely love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best choice for baby-led weaning, 27 Aug 2014
Gadget Fan (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: BabyBjorn Highchair (White) (Baby Product)
We've tried many different highchairs, and most were ok, but not quite right for our babies needs. So many highchairs appear to have very high tray heights, which do not help a baby (particularly when they are only 6 months) to feed themselves. They are often big and bulky, but the other big problem is how dirty the straps get (and I mean filthy!). So we wanted to find the perfect chair for a baby that is wanting to feed themselves from 6 months, and without doubt we found it. It adjusts so you can keep your bubs secure, my daughter is currently 11 months and there is plenty of room to move the tray further out so should do for at least another year or two.

Key benefits as we see it are:

* No straps means it is easier to put your baby in and easier to clean
* No nooks for food to get crammed into
* Great tray height makes it easy for your baby to get to their food
* Removable tray that you can stick in the dishwasher
* Relatively small and easy to take with you (legs come off in a jiffy)
* Adjustable tray position enables you to keep young babies secure, and then move it outwards to accommodate an older child

I only wish I had bought sooner and saved myself the hassle of scrubbing straps and chair covers!

‹ Previous | 115 16 17 | Next ›