5.0 out of 5 stars Great all-rounder!
Published on 30 Mar 2011 by SianB-P

3.0 out of 5 stars not as great as i hoped
The chair is easy to put together and i LOVED that there were no straps to clean. However, it is small. I'm not sure if i'll get more than 1 year out of it for my now 6 month old.

Published on 27 Nov 2012 by sarah

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all-rounder!, 30 Mar 2011
This review is from: BabyBjorn Highchair (White) (Baby Product)
We searched long and hard for high chairs and I'm so pleased with the Appetite! My daughter loves it- the ergonomic moulded seat is obviously comfortable and the table-brace is so much better than a harness as she hates being strapped into anything. She can use her arms freely as there are no straps holding them back and she loves to play with her toys on the tray (as well as dropping them onto the floor!). I am home alone with her all day and find it so easy to pop her in and take her out as the mechanism works with one hand. As she is 6 months, she's rolling and squirming everywhere and I find it such a relief when I can sit her in it if the doorbell or phone goes and know that she is secure, safe and content. A must-have for parents! We wouldn't be without it! A***

3.0 out of 5 stars not as great as i hoped, 27 Nov 2012
This review is from: BabyBjorn Highchair (White) (Baby Product)

My biggest complaint which I didn't think of prior to purchase was that the tray does not have any rims on it so food constantly goes on the floor. The tray needs rims to keep things on the tray! My little guy is just learning to put food in his mouth and everything just slides over the edge.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Highchair for All Seasons (i.e. it's ace), 3 Sep 2012
Andrew Sutherland "Sutho" (Surrey outposts) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Much like the iconic BABYBJÖRN carrier or their equally hip travel cots, the superior design and build quality of the BABYBJÖRN highchair ultimately vindicates the eye-watering upfront cost. £130 is quite a lot of money to us and we were slightly hesitant given the surfeit of cheaper options out there but, based on previous experience their kit just 'works' in such a way that you can't put a price on... and so it proves here. Having fed our little fella in this and various lesser chairs when out or at relatives', I can honestly say this is hands-down THE highchair to get if you're in the market. We use this bad boy thrice daily, every day, and it's a winner. First off, it's super-easy to clean, which is a key concern given the carnage of mealtimes ... there's no wood or fabric or superfluous nooks and crannies for food to get trapped in. The whole thing is (ultra sturdy) plastic and steel, wiped clean in seconds plus the tray detaches and goes in the dishwasher. 30 secs to clean, tops. Second, it's solid, sturdy and safe - the tray itself secures the baby in place so that they cannot get up, there's no clips or harness or anything like that. The hip design is an added bonus. Unreservedly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design, 17 Jan 2011
This review is from: BabyBjorn Highchair (White) (Baby Product)
I'm really pleased with the Appetite - my 4 month old daughter sits up straight in it, she is securely held in by the tray and it is easy to put her in the chair and take her out.

Looks wise, it looks good (and more importantly inconspicuous) in our predominantly wooden kitchen.

I am a real stickler for cleaning and the Appetite scores highly here - the detachable tray and the chair itself are easy to wipe down, with no nooks and crannies for food to drop into.

The only negative is that the legs are not height adjustable - the chair doesn't quite reach our kitchen table so when my daughter gets older and bigger, we will probably have to think of another way for her to sit at the table at the same height as us.

Otherwise, an excellent product and well designed,especially given the lack of harness.

5.0 out of 5 stars 18months on - still a great buy, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: BabyBjorn Highchair (White) (Baby Product)
We have used this high chair now for 18months & it is one of our best buys. It is still spotlessly clean, with no fabric straps to harbour stains. This was so comfortable from very early feeding and our son has always sat in it happily. As with all BabyBjorn, worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent high chair, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: BabyBjorn Highchair (White) (Baby Product)
I would recommend this product to anyone. Really sturdy chair, easy to move around or take with you. No reins required which is a big bonus. My grandson loves it and never wants to come out of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars satisfied customer, 13 Dec 2012
I bought this product for my grandson we are more than satisfied with this item it is so easy to use and perfect to wipe clean

5.0 out of 5 stars babybjorn highchair, 4 Dec 2012
This review is from: BabyBjorn Highchair (White) (Baby Product)
easy to use with practice. easy to keep clean and very safe, although when folded needs to be against something on both sides as slips on laminate flooring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product. Little over priced., 7 Sep 2011
This review is from: BabyBjorn Highchair (White) (Baby Product)
Its an amazing product. Free from belts. Fantastic design. My son loves it. But i just feel its little over priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Mar 2012
This review is from: BabyBjorn Highchair (White) (Baby Product)
I wasn't sure whether to buy this highchair because of the price especially as I hadn't actually seen it. However I did and have been thrilled with it. I would have rated it as a 4 because it is expensive however i'm so pleased with it it has to be a 5 and I now think the design features of the chair make it worth the price.

The shape of the seat supports even little babies that may need a bit of help to sit up well without them feeling strapped in. It is so easy to clean, it is a good size, folds away well but we leave ours up as it is relatively small and not imposing. It is really easy to put our son in and take out of and is a nice height next to our kitchen table, I thought it may have been too low next to the dining table, although the chair is lower than this table it didn't seem to matter.

My only concern is how long it will last as it fits my, fairly big, 7 month old so well now, however there is still leg room and the tray extends out so I'll have to wait and see, for now though it is brilliant. I didn't know I would rave so much about a high chair but this is the best thing I've bought for my baby so far.

BabyBjorn Highchair (White)