5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Best wellies I've ever owned. Outlasted others by a year. Enough room for thick socks in winter but not too warm in summer. Great in the snow/ice. I wear these daily as I have a small holding and several dogs.
Published on 7 July 2012 by V. Gaskell

3.0 out of 5 stars ladies dunlop wellington boot
A very good quality boot spoiled by the top not being wide enough to enable one to push trouser leg into.
Published on 23 Nov. 2010 by keith adrian lupton

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 July 2012
V. Gaskell - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money wellies!, 8 Aug. 2010
J. Marshall "Juicy" (Rutland) - See all my reviews
What a great product. Everything you'd expect from the great Dunlop name. Does what it says on the tin! Hard-wearing and keeps the wet out for just a few quid!

5.0 out of 5 stars Green Wellington Boots, 15 Jan. 2011
J. Staveley "Madbard" (West Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LADIES & MENS GREEN DUNLOP WELLINGTON BOOTS,WELLIES,GARDINING,RAIN,RUBBER (Apparel)
Excellent - much better than I expected from the price. Very pleased with good delivery - they arrived in time for the snow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dunlop Wellies, 26 Mar. 2012
I recall when young living on a farm my father always bought the best and Dunlop wellingtons were in use by my mother, father, my sister, myself and the farm hands. They are very comfortable and hard wearing and very economical. I am aware of other brands which are a lot more expensive but do not last for years like Dunlop who have served us through heavy rains, snow, mud etc., on the farm in Scotland.

4.0 out of 5 stars The only ones to last!, 15 Mar. 2011
N. Scott (UK) - See all my reviews
After spending a small fortune on expensive 'pretty' boots only to have them leak I gave in a bought these! They are plain but do the job - as I'm only out walking my dog it doesn't really matter what I look like but having dry feet is a must. These are the ONLY boots that have lasted so far!

3.0 out of 5 stars ladies dunlop wellington boot, 23 Nov. 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Wellies, 30 Jan. 2011
Excellent prompt delivery during the snow period. Does what it says keeps the water out but
quite narrow at the top although looks quite wide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value basic welly., 7 Aug. 2012
My cheap wellies have only lasted a few months of daily wear and were not that comfortable, so I was looking for a pair of basic wellies mainly for dog walking.

Value for money
These were very reasonably priced (and free delivery) and seem to be well enough made for the money, though time will tell.

Fit
I'm a 4 to 4.5 in shoes but often need to size up for wellies, especially cheap ones. I ordered the 5 and they are quite roomy, especially width wise around the foot. I will get an inner sock to make them warmer and then will have no problem with the fit. Calf fit is roomy but not excessive and they are not very tall (about 1.5 cm shorter than the expired cheap ones).

Comfort
The rubber is quite soft, as noted by other reviewers and, yes, they do seem to tip over! The softer rubber should make them more comfortable to wear, like Hunters. The rigidity of cheap boots is often uncomfortable. The leg is soft making it very easy to fit jeans and thick socks inside. The soles are quite chunky but I don't think they are solid so when they wear, the heel is likely to start to break down rather than just wear away. But, hey, they are very cheap.

UPDATE - Jan 30th 2013
Well they didn't last that long. Came home with a damp foot this morning. The left boot has split across the instep and the right one is going the same way. I walk the dog 3 times a day for about 30 mins and so these were worn regularly through the wet autumn but not very much this month because of the snow.
The sole and heel do seem to be solid and only have worn a little.
I think that they are good value basic wellies which would last about a year if you wore them once a day or less but not robust enough for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality and sizing not good, 6 May 2014
Very disappointed in these boots. I have bought Dunlops in the past and have always found them great quality and good sizing. The new equivalent is much lower in quality and the sizing is wrong. There were blemishes on the outside of the boots. They are much wider in the upper part so look clumpy. I take a size 6 and have always bought them in that size. Now the size 6 is more like a 7 or more. The lower sole is thinner than they used to be. Walking along the pavement you feel jarring in the heel and that is with thick socks on! The sellers return policy meant that it would have cost me the same to for return postage as it would to have bought a new pair. Such a shame to see a good name like Dunlop producing a lower quality boot than they used to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 July 2014
I've bought lots of wellies in the past, mainly for dog walking (I've had 4 dogs in the last 20 years), but no matter how much I spent (are you reading this Mr Hunter?) none of them seemed to last more than 6 months.
So I took a leaf out of my wife's book and bought Dunlops, to date they are still going strong, I walk through puddles on purpose when it's wet just to make sure they don't leak!
I wear them every day, even in summer, the grass is always wet at 6am (!), I'm very impressed, just goes to show, cheap doesn't always mean rubbish.

LADIES GREEN DUNLOP WELLINGTON BOOTS UK5