5.0 out of 5 stars Green Wellington Boots
Excellent - much better than I expected from the price. Very pleased with good delivery - they arrived in time for the snow.
Published on 15 Jan 2011 by J. Staveley

3.0 out of 5 stars ladies dunlop wellington boot
A very good quality boot spoiled by the top not being wide enough to enable one to push trouser leg into.
Published on 23 Nov 2010 by keith adrian lupton

‹ Previous | 1 2 340 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality wellies! Great price!, 2 Feb 2013
I paid less than a tenner for these delivered. What a bargain!

I take our dog out daily on local fields in these and can walk miles. I've been across fields, stood in deep mud, gone through streams, walked miles along roads and not one blister.

I'm a size 9, ordered a 9 and plenty of room for wearing thick socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid comfortable wellies, 16 Dec 2012
jane Moysey (King's Lynn, Norfolk United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I live in North Norfolk, mud is a way of life. I wear these with insoles for better support but apart from that they are ideal and I can walk miles.

This is my second pair as keep a spare pair with a friend. My first pair is about 10 years old and still going strong

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but effective, 30 Dec 2011
These boots are a second pair I purchased having bought a pair a little while ago. The second pair is for our holiday house where a lot of muddy dog walking is done. It is a good sign that having found the first pair excellent, that when I needed a second pair I chose the same thing. They are simple rugged and waterproof. What more can you ask of a pair of boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and price, 6 Aug 2012
These boots arrived quickly and were perfect for my son's camping trip to Wales. Would recommend this product. Sizing came up quite big in the length but with an insole and thick socks they were fine to suit wide feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars long lasting boots, 8 May 2012
After purchasing at least 3 pairs of wellies this winter that didnt last more than a month each, these dunlop wellies are doing well and they were not expensive, good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars not long lasting, 25 May 2014
The fit and comfort of this boot is fine but they just don't last. I have bought them in shops as well with varying results but these lasted 3 months before a split appeared in the left boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wellies at a bargain price !, 14 May 2014
This review is from: LADIES & MENS GREEN DUNLOP WELLINGTON BOOTS,WELLIES,GARDINING,RAIN,RUBBER (Apparel)
I started walking my new dog about a year ago. We walk a lot every day and on wet days I obviously wear wellies. I bought some Lowther wellies about 9 months ago for about 35 I think. They're made by Hunter but are cheaper. They were comfy, but cracked after about 6 months. I then bought some Muck boots for about 80. They were too small. I considerd getting some Hunters but 2 or 3 people I know had them and they cracked in under a year, and they're pretty expensive. Dunlop have been around forever so I bought some for only 12 or so. They're great, and a mate of mine has had his for about 8 years ! Ditch the designer wellies and buy some Dunlops, cheap but great !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value survived well after a year at the allotment, 11 Feb 2014
Practical durable good old fashioned wellies. Great value and have lasted a whole year with no problems survived mud, rain, hail and snow at my allotment and didn't fall over once. I usually wear a 7 or size 40 and I find these just right. But I do recommend a fleece welly sock just to make you more comfortable - i would with any welly. As for the comment regarding calf size I get a pair of thick thermal socks on and fleece liners and leggings and waterproof lightweight trousers( its a cold allotment) so I don't have an issue with their size but then I'm a woman with average sized legs- perhaps burly men should go up a size?

2.0 out of 5 stars Oddly Shaped, 10 Feb 2014
My foot fits the foot cavity neatly, but even with my trouser leg tucked in the what-would-you-call-it upper portion, it's still entirely too big and it creates this whop whop sound when you walk.

5.0 out of 5 stars bought for son, 31 Jan 2014
Bought for son who loves playing in the puddles - he's nearly 40........ so had great fun when we went on a dog walking holiday!

‹ Previous | 1 2 340 | Next ›