5.0 out of 5 stars Macushield
I was recommended to try this product by my optician. I am very glad I did because it seems to have stopped my condition (AMD)from progressing further, in fact at my last eye test my weak eye has in fact improved. I shall continue to use them.
Published on 18 Mar 2011 by Mrs. S. I. Morton

3.0 out of 5 stars it does seem to work
MacuShield (90 Capsules)

Having read the reviews I was skeptical about the product.
I have been taking it for 6 months now and after 1 month I noticed a sharper focus to my sight, less blured when reading small print.
I have not had any further improvement but any improvement has got to be worth it, just wish it was a little cheaper to buy.
Published 22 months ago by fawcett

5.0 out of 5 stars Macushield, 18 Mar 2011
Mrs. S. I. Morton (Derbyshire England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Macushield, 16 Sep 2011
Mrs. Margaret G. Thomas "hot photos" (Argyll, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MacuShield (90 Capsules) (Personal Care)
My friend is on these for macular degeneration, it costs him a fortune at the chemists. We looked on here and found they are alot cheaper but do exactly the same thing. Being able to buy the bigger amounts also help him get a product he needs at a fraction of the price. They were well packaged, great price and delivered promptly.

4.0 out of 5 stars macushield, 7 Aug 2011
This review is from: MacuShield (90 Capsules) (Personal Care)
I hope this works. There is a long history of Glaucoma and AMD in my husband's family. This product had rave reviews in the press, so I hope they're right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and Service, 10 Mar 2012
This review is from: MacuShield (90 Capsules) (Personal Care)
Get these now on a regular basis for my mother who is suffering from macular degeneration and she can't do without them, even her optition has seen a difference. He says it's like vitamins for the eyes. There is nothing you can do about the damage before but it improves what is left and she swears by it.

Service was first class. Wil buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars it does seem to work, 21 Jun 2012
MacuShield (90 Capsules)

Having read the reviews I was skeptical about the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A REALLY GOOD PRODUCT., 20 Oct 2011
This review is from: MacuShield (90 Capsules) (Personal Care)
I READ INTERESTING MATERIAL ON THESE EYE CAPSULES BEFORE I BOUGHT THEM, AND I HAVE BEEN USING THEM FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS. I BELIEVE THAT MY EYES HAVE IMPROVED BY THE USE OF THESE EYE CAPSULES AND WOULD RECOMMEND MY FRIENDS TO USE THEM AS WELL - AS THEY CAN GIVE ADDED PROTECTION TO THE EYES AS ONE AGES. THE INGREDIENTS OF THE PRODUCT MAY NOT BE WELL SUPPLIED IN OUR DAILY DIET AND THEREFORE ANOTHER GOOD REASON TO USE THIS SUPPLEMENT FOR THE EYES. I ALSO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE DIFINITELY VALUE FOR MONEY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Macushield believer!, 14 Jan 2012
This review is from: MacuShield (90 Capsules) (Personal Care)
Since taking Macushield my opticion has noticed a slowing down of the macular degeneration I am suffering from. Thanks to Amazon for swift delivery, thus avoiding a journey to the only opticion in my general area that stocks the product - so thanks again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money but lacks Astaxanthin., 15 Jan 2012
This review is from: MacuShield (90 Capsules) (Personal Care)
The main advantage MacuShield (90 Capsules) has over other eye supplement products is - it gives 10mg of Meso-Zeaxanthin (Meso-Zeaxanthin is not provided by rest of the eye supplements in UK). At the amazon uk price of 25.65/90 caps; it comes to be the cheapest in the market @ 0.28/capsule while providing good amount of eye nutrients -

Dose: One capsule daily
Form: Capsule
Pack size: 90 capsules (3 months supply)

___The daily dose of Macushield contains:___
Lutein------------10mg
Meso-Zeaxanthin-10mg
Zeaxanthin-------2mg

The only thing it lacks is Astaxanthin which can be bought as additional supplement to complete your eye care package.

5.0 out of 5 stars Macushield, 24 Oct 2011
This review is from: MacuShield (90 Capsules) (Personal Care)
Very good service and a good price. You can't be too careful buying medicines on the web. No problems with this site - the original MacuShield.

4.0 out of 5 stars IcanCU, 4 Aug 2012
This review is from: MacuShield (90 Capsules) (Personal Care)
Being a macular degeneration sufferer, I have researched the market. The consensus is that prior to diagnosis, there is no eveidence that suppliments delay or prevent the desease.
However, once diagnosed all my informants claim that the correct suppliments are beneficial and, in some cases can lead to delay in degeration and just possibly, an improvement in eyesight.
I am having regular lucentis injections (in one eye) and since switching to Macushield have been able to see that little bit better. What I can't say for sure, is that the Macushield has resulted in this improevement (however small) but I shall certainly continue with this suppliment, just in case.

ARRAY(0xa9d12600)