5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and a good toy
Published on 1 Feb 2011 by mw_london

3.0 out of 5 stars Glitter ball
I bought this to help me with a 4 year old girl to get her attention at first worked great but i started to notice after it had not been used for a week or 2 the lights inside the ball picked and chooses when they wanted to light up.
but with continued use it worked fine.
Published 11 days ago by claire orriss

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and a good toy, 1 Feb 2011
This review is from: Light Up Glitter Ball-55mm. (Toy)
My little girl loves these - took very little time for her to figure out that she needed to drop/throw the ball at the floor to make it light up. A lot of fun for her, and amusing for me to watch her chasing the balls around the living room. These balls are reasonably solid and a bit smaller than a tennis ball. I imagine they will be good for helping develop coordination through rolling/ catching, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doggy Love, 31 Oct 2011
This review is from: Light Up Glitter Ball-55mm. (Toy)
My Jack Russell pup was not interested in ball games untill
he was given one and he has'nt left it alone since even in
his bed box, a real pleasure for him.It was real value when
we bought him a new one.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!, 26 Oct 2010
R. Bohan (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Light Up Glitter Ball-55mm. (Toy)
My little boy loves his glitter ball. It was smaller than I expected but it fascinates my son. It helped him learn to crawl and with his co-ordination for learning to catch and roll.

5.0 out of 5 stars LIGHT UP GLITTER BOUNCY BALL, 14 Jun 2011
H. Sassoon (Midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Light Up Glitter Ball-55mm. (Toy)
They are really good value & such fun - especially at night - I had to phone the company to find out they run on Kinetic energy (movement) which is such a brilliant technology - I imagine after years the battery may give up but until then it's free energy all the way, I love how different they are, colour of glitter & the flashing frequency - I ordered 6, I'm thrilled with them ...

3.0 out of 5 stars Glitter ball, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Light Up Glitter Ball-55mm. (Toy)
but with continued use it worked fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Light up glitter ball, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Light Up Glitter Ball-55mm. (Toy)
Nice ball, shame that it doesn't stay lit for long before it goes out. No use on walks at night as it goes out too quickly. Great for play in the home though!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: Light Up Glitter Ball-55mm. (Toy)
This toy is as expected however you have to really bang it to get it to light up i just hope the light doesnt stop working from all the banging!

1.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Keyboard, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: Light Up Glitter Ball-55mm. (Toy)
Efficient service, not a lover of internet trading but this item was not available in any shop to see what we were getting, which I prefer to do. My husband is very happy with it

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 1 Jun 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Light Up Glitter Ball-55mm. (Toy)
Not my favourite toy I've brought especially for the money. There are better one out there on the market and a load cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little ball, 11 Feb 2013
Ms. J. A. Pusey (London) - See all my reviews
This is a great little ball my son of16 months loves it
It's looks a lot better than the picture

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xabe18fe4)

Light Up Glitter Ball-55mm.
4.46