5.0 out of 5 stars cyclingmad, 8 Sep 2011
This review is from: Russian Pro Grade Competition Kettlebell 24kg (Misc.)
The item arrived on time and well packaged. This is my first competition grade kettlebell and now I wish I had purchased this style for my 16 kg & other 24 kg instead of standard kettlebells (I have 8kg, 12kg, 16kg, 24kg of different makes). For the lighter weigths a good standard kettlebell is fine. The handle is a degree smoother, thin and well angled (seems better for doing the snatch) while the kettlebell is more round and bulbous than a standard and so sits nicley in the rack position. I purchased this kettlebell to expand my range of exercises but now prefer this kettlebell to my old one for single exercises. I can recommend this make of kettlebell and would suggest that you consider competition grade rather than standard. For those of you who are yet to discover kettlebells, give it a go. I don't like gyms and weights but I find this form of exercise fun, time efficient (I do 15-20 mins at night) and has given me great results in terms of core strength, stamina and weight loss. But take it easy in the beginning, it's harder and more techincal than you may think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget the iron, wield the steel!, 6 Aug 2012
This review is from: Russian Pro Grade Competition Kettlebell 24kg (Misc.)
Awesome, awesome, awesome. Wanted a comp bell for absolutely ages, yes it's expensive, yes it makes your wallet feel empty, but in the end it's totally worth it, one of these bad boys will last you for a month or two before you need a new one, just simply work on advanced exercises, soooo like, Military Press -> Seated Press -> Sots Press then do all of these with the kettlebell bottoms up! oh and if you're strong enough, these are great for pistol squats, but obviously if you can't do em, do some negatives with it. Be creative, be smart and train like it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's big, it's heavy, it's green and it's round., 17 Dec 2013
A. Cassidy (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Russian Pro Grade Competition Kettlebell 24kg (Misc.)
This is my first competition style KB. Initially I was a little suprised at the size of it, but a few snatches, swings and presses made me realize it is actually sized really well. Looks massive compared to cast iron KBs. I would say it is slightly larger (physically) than my 28kg KB. The handle is a nice diameter, and the fact that it has a straight section is nice. Makes you change your technique slightly but I'm no pro anyway so I shouldn't really comment. There are slight casting pinholes all over the handle which have been smoothed off well enough.
I am sure it would rust though, so this beasty will live indoors! (not in the shed with all the other doorstops.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality kettlebell for a really good price., 20 Sep 2014
This review is from: Russian Pro Grade Competition Kettlebell 24kg (Misc.)
Great product and service. Can't tell the difference between this and a more expensive 24 Kg competition bell I bought a few years ago. Delivery was cheap and really quick with the bell well boxed up and secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great delivery cost on heavy item, 18 Feb 2011
Melanie Turner (CAPE CORAL, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Russian Pro Grade Competition Kettlebell 24kg (Misc.)
The kettlebell arrived quickly and cost very little in terms of postage for its heavy weight
Very pleased with this companies service and will use again

Russian Pro Grade Competition Kettlebell 24kg