5.0 out of 5 stars Great
What can i really say, it's just a pack of 10 ink cartridges that came on time and work fine. GREAT.
Published 24 months ago by James

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading image - but the cartridges work the same
I thought I was buying the long Parker cartridges that you see in the image, but instead I received the half-sized cartridges. They work just the same, and I guess you get the added bonus of stacking two in your pen barrel.
Published 5 months ago by Tuuli

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading image - but the cartridges work the same, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Parker Quink Refill Ink Cartridges Permanent Black - Pack of 10 (Office Product)

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning, 31 Jan 2013
They're too fat to fit my admittedly ancient (about 17yrs) Parker pen. I'm really annoyed that there is nothing on the box to suggest they fit a specific range of Parker's fountain pens! Looking around, I'm not the only one to have had this problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good item, 12 July 2014
This is the official or parker refill cartridge for the Parker fountain pen. As you would expect it fits really nicely into the pan it is easy to use the only comment that I would have is that the washable variety tends to look a little blue and popular than the waterproof version which is darker and as you would expect stays true to that colour from longer period of time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ink Cartridges, 24 Jun 2014
When I put these in my pen the ink was very watery and dried up so quickly, even though recommended by the Parker on my pen! I would not buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent, affordable refills, 28 May 2014
Do what they were made for ultimately.
Decent ink at a decent price that I use in two of my Parker pens.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 26 April 2014
my son uses the parker ink pen daily,this is an excellent way for me to purchase the service is very quick Thank You

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 12 April 2014
C. Quinn (UK) - See all my reviews
Purchased these cartridges for my new Parker and they arrived very quickly, what else can I say- good value and nice colour. Will be back for more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 11 April 2014
H. Pagett (Newcastle, UK) - See all my reviews
These cartridges are exactly as described, have had no issues at all. Will likely purchase again when these run out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Parker perfect!, 6 April 2014
Who doesn't need a refill for their favourite Parker pen? Brilliant cartridges and do the job well. No complaints here!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›