Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 27 October 2011
Bought this for my wifes small nikon and the straps fell to bits upon trying to fit them. Not really bothered as she didnt want the straps anyway. After using twice the zip came off its track on one side so now its useless. Replaced with a similar unit from my local pound shop. I really wish people selling tat like this would use a different platform, i like to buy from Amazon because i expect the goods to be of a certain standard.
on 10 May 2013
ordered these and they came within the week. excellent service from the vendor. Description very accurate so am very happyordered these and they came within the week. excellent service from the vendor. Description very accurate so am very happy
on 29 January 2013
based on Amazon's recommendation (ie "customers who bought the same camera as you also bought etc") I bought this for my new Nikon COOLPIX S30 Waterproof Compact Digital Camera. It is too small. The product itself is fine and it arrived promptly but due to Amazon's error I cannot use it.
on 22 April 2012
What a super case this is at a very reasonable price. I bought an SVP camera which is quite small and this case was ample. I have had to purchase another camera ( Nikon coolpix which is bigger) because of the complete inability of the SVP to do anything and the case accomodates the new camera in style. Quite a sturdy case but very light, fits in my wifes handbag a treat.
VERY HIGHLY recommended camera case!
on 22 September 2010
I have a lovely purple Nikon and wanted a hard, compact case for it. I bought this one because it seemed exactly what I needed. It's fine and will serve it's purpose but you do get what you pay for. It does look a little bit cheap and is a little bulky. I'm not picky, but to be honest I'm not sure I'd recommend it to a friend.
on 18 March 2011
Great service. Received a faulty one to start where the zip was damaged and without question or the need to return the faulty item, they sent me a new one the next day. The new one was perfect. Good company to deal with. V. Professional.
on 3 March 2013
Bought it for the wife's camera and she's chuffed to bits with it. In practical terms, it protects the camera perfectly and is well made.
on 8 March 2012
My Camera fits in nicely, the case is hard and it has got a good strong zip so it keeps the camera safe in my handbag.
on 8 January 2013
Bit clumsy to get the camera in and out of but offers good protection looks good and easy to slip in your pocket
on 24 December 2012
got this cases a sa pesent for the camera i purchased is very sturdy and hard wearing good value for money