5.0 out of 5 stars walking friends
great buy.... walked across Wales 10 days ago and was worrying about blisters and my achillies playing up.....nothing not a blemish on my foot...very pleased indeed. but the rest of me is falling apart...... highly recomend
Published on 29 Jun 2011 by kipper

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that great
I found these to be too cumbersome in the dress shoes I wanted to wear with them. I tried to cut them down but the still made little difference. You might have better luck but I think there are better products out there for the job.
Published 17 months ago by Cutis

5.0 out of 5 stars walking friends, 29 Jun 2011
This review is from: Medipaq® HEEL CUP Supports x 4 - Heal Sports Injuries, Heel Pain, Heel Spurs, Gout, Tibia Fractures & Blisters

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, 14 April 2013
R. Doyle "RPD" (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
They were very good for the price, as I could not fond any other item to cover all of my heel which was getting rubbed into

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that great, 18 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Individually I didn't find them that useful, but then I tried two together (end to ..., 13 July 2014
Individually I didn't find them that useful, but then I tried two together (end to end in an L shape) in each boot and now they are properly comfy, my timbos feel like slippers

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 9 May 2014
Excellent for comfort being on your feet all day would recommend this product 2 pairs for for different shoes too thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for heel spur, 30 April 2014
S. Andreas "Andy" (Sweden) - See all my reviews
A set of four (2 pairs) are great, this was the missing piece to help me relieve pain for my heel spur. Together with a steady taped foot, this heel cup adds that last thing I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 6 Dec 2013
I bought these for some wellies that rubbed really badly. You have to wear tight socks to keep in place but they have worked brilliantly for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 19 Nov 2013
I have a pair of shoes I bought for salsa dancing and they were giving me terrible blisters. Using these has stopped this completely. Noticeable when you put them on but once distracted and not thinking you forget they're there.

3.0 out of 5 stars Less strain on my ankles and arch, BUT item is overpriced., 18 Sep 2013
Got these to wear with my pull up boots as they were rubbing against the back of my heel. I started wearing these and my walk became more comfortable because it took less effort to stabilise my balance. Also helped reduce the strain on my arch.

Shoes help protect feet but it affects our natural gait and walk. Amazing how simple proper grip could do to fix big issues. Wish they had these in clear/colourless.

UPDATE: I think these are imitations as I have been wearing them for a few weeks now and they are falling apart. It does the job great, no complaints about that but it has started to rub, peel and tear within 2 weeks. These should have NOT cost £7.84 (including delivery). The pound shop-esque packaging it came in should have set the alarms off. Even if they charged £2 would be asking too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 17 Aug 2013
Having had difficulties walking following regular running as a ref, I was recommended these by a fellow ref, and am very grateful for the advice.