5.0 out of 5 stars Our favourite
This coffee was the reason I bought our Tassimo machine. While waiting at a car dealership, to collect a vehicle I tried this coffee. After that nothing else would do. It smells and tastes divine.

Published on 6 Aug. 2011 by yampycat

1.0 out of 5 stars Product Deterioration
Published 6 months ago by A. K. Smart

5.0 out of 5 stars Our favourite, 6 Aug. 2011
This review is from: TASSIMO Kenco Colombian 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs) (Grocery)

Even our one non-coffee drinker loves the smell. Half an inch of milk in the bottom of the cup before you start gives a lovely frothy cup of white coffee for those that like it that way. I won't buy any of the varieties that use separate creamer, there's no need for that expense.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, 6 Mar. 2011
Guitar Kev "Kev" (North East England) - See all my reviews
Agree with other reviewer, the best coffee I have tried so far for Tassimo. Exquisite aroma, punchy flavour but not too overpowering with a fruity tang. My coffee of choice for the future having been happy enough with both Kenco's Medium Roast and Cafe Crema before. Great service and price as usual from Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Coffee for the Machine, 13 Jun. 2011
Jason (United States) - See all my reviews
We did the whole sampler thing when we first got our Tassimo and I was disappointed with most of them - I'm looking at you insipid hot chocolate! This is the one "pod" that gave a generous cup of amazing tasting coffee. We now only by this one flavour and it still makes the machine worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best coffee, with the smoothest taste!, 2 Jun. 2013
I was sent these pods to try and loving strong coffee I was pleasantly surprised. I have always brought the Costa Americano but since trying the Colombian blend I have changed my ways. This coffee is much smoother and yet just as strong. It makes a perfect Americano, I made my friends try it with various milks and they loved it. Of all the Kenco Coffee packages this is the best, enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Multiple pack, 23 Feb. 2011
A great way to buy your Tassimo at a reduced price; the Colombian is an excellent blend, slightly stronger than the Cafe Crema which is our particular favourite for daily use. If you are a 'black coffee' drinker, this may not be strong enough for your liking unless you prefer a slightly milder blend. Like it very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee heaven,, 17 Jan. 2014
In my opinion the best of the Tassimo range, partly because of the strong rich flavour and partly because of the amount of coffee to fill a mug. Many of the other coffee pods make a small cup, and two gulps and it is gone!
I also liked the creamy froth. This is a superior coffee which I would be pleased to give any guest who appreciates good quality coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars coffee at its best, 22 Aug. 2010
Tassimo Colombian coffee has that certain 'it' factor - once tried, no other coffee comes even near. Pity not all supermarkets stock this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product Deterioration, 23 Dec. 2014
A. K. Smart "Ken Smart" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I'm confused. Ever since I started drinking Tassimo products, my favourite coffee has always been Columbian - so much so, that I have restricted my purchases of other variants to concentrate on this brand. However, the latest batch I received was just so weak, that it bore no relationship at all to the coffee I had previously enjoyed. I have no idea whether there has been a change in the product, or whether I've just received a 'duff' batch, but I certainly wouldn't wish another consignment like the current one. Sometimes these things happen, but if this is how Columbian coffee will taste from now on in - count me out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good cup of coffee, 19 Oct. 2013
I bought these to have as an alternative to the Costa Americano T-Disks. They make a very good cup of coffee.

Tassimo is great for people like me for whom time is at a premium in the morning and who need a good cup of freshly brewed coffee with a minimum of time and fuss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flavoured coffee, 25 April 2011
Mrs. P. A. Porter (Felixstowe, UK) - See all my reviews
In our opinion this is the best of all the Tassimo coffees - just the right strength for those who like something with a good taste but not TOO strong. Makes a really big cup, too - ideal for breakfast, or indeed, for any time of day! We`ve tried them all and while they`re all good, this is our definite favourite - just make sure it`s the KENCO Columbian. All our friends and relations love it too, which can be a mixed blessing!