5.0 out of 5 stars Rapid delivery and value for money
I received this item within 48 hours of making the order, and one of the days between was a Sunday.
Item exactly as described with enough tdiscs for 80 drinks, so I feel this is good value for money. The coffee is quite strong so I find adding extra hot water makes it a mug full rather than a cup measurement.
I recommend this seller highly for speed of delivery.
Published on 18 Jan. 2011 by Miss Liz

3.0 out of 5 stars Glitch!
Published on 20 Mar. 2013 by craftyangel

5.0 out of 5 stars Rapid delivery and value for money, 18 Jan. 2011
Miss Liz "mogwilover" (West Midlands UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: TASSIMO Kenco Cafe Crema 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs) (Grocery)
I recommend this seller highly for speed of delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine coffee!, 6 Mar. 2011
Guitar Kev "Kev" (North East England) - See all my reviews
Good value, cup size and flavour. Would recommend as a good everyday coffee- better than the Medium Roast but coffee lovers may prefer the more pokey Columbian which is quite hard to find in shops but usually available here on Amazon. Delivery times and packaging always excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Black coffee around!, 20 Jun. 2013
Very luxurious black coffee. Only downside is that it spoils you for anything else!
It has a good, rich dark taste and the crema top adds to the smoothness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Creamy, smooth and affordable prices, 5 May 2014
With subscribe and save I subscribed to 5 different coffees making it £14.15 a pack so for 80 kenco cafe crema it's only £0.176 per coffee Bargain for a creamy, delicious coffee! It's quick and only takes a matter of seconds once you press start :D.

5.0 out of 5 stars The reason I am giving this item five stars, ..., 21 Jan. 2015
The reason I am giving this item five stars, since first orrdering it, which must be well over a year maybe 2 years I have never been let down, always arrives on time or even a couple of days before it is due.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended if you're not near a supermarket or wish to stock up, 14 April 2012
Taste is subjective so while we particularly like this Kenco crema in preference to Cote D'ore's version, others may well hold an opposite view. We certainly appreciated Amazon UK making it available directly from, er, Amazon UK, because on its initial release, this Kenco Arabica offering was not that widely available, and if on mail order from other suppliers came at an absurd premium over its true list price.

But list price really isn't relevant now that availability has improved; supermarket price for this is 24p per cup. No-one should be paying a penny more per cup than that.

I'm giving 5 stars here though because of Amazon's service as well as value: not everyone in Britain lives within easy reach of a supermarket, and if one is looking to stock up with a box of 80 rather than a single £3.89p 16-strong pack from a supermarket shelf, then this direct-from-Amazon offering is well worth ordering.

3.0 out of 5 stars Glitch!, 20 Mar. 2013
I have this on subscribe and save and it is a fabulous coffee which never fails to please. However, said that, in this last batch of 5 packs were a couple of rogue pods! Instead of filtering down into the cup, they spewed out around the edge, totally missing the cup and making such a mess! Admittedly it only did it twice and all the rest have been perfect and I have never had the problem before, so am hoping it was just a one-off glitch. Normally it is a perfect product and I am usually very happy with it and to be fair almost all of it this time was good, it was only a couple of pods, but my, what a total mess they made!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 7 Mar. 2011
V. Wadsworth "valwad" (W Yorkshire,England) - See all my reviews
Same price as the supermarkets and delivered to your door free! I'm actually finding it difficult to get this in the supermarkets now. They seem to have a good stock of the other flavours but not this one.Don't know whether this is up to the supermarkets or the suppliers. So it is very handy to have the facility to order this online with Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Great Taste of Coffee., 15 Jan. 2012
It makes a change to be able to make a decent cup of coffee, after just recently getting my Tassimo machine I puchased these Kenco discs and was very pleased at how good they were. I make the coffee in a pre heated large cup as I don't like coffee unless it's piping hot and then wait and add more water on the machine at the end of the brew. I've not bothered buying the creamer discs as I just prefer to add evaporated milk (lot cheaper than buying discs) and brown sugar. This for me makes the perfect cup of coffee. At around 25p a cup, great stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite Tassimo drink!, 30 Jun. 2013
Having tried many tassimo drinks (got a varied selection from their website when I bought my machine, making good use of the £20 voucher!!), I find this makes a decently sized drink when topped up without compromising the flavour/strength. I also love that is has the frothy top like which you find from a coffee shop. I have started ordering this from Amazon, even though it isn't noticeably cheaper, as it's hardly ever in stock at my local Tescos.