Price:£1.13+ £1.01 shipping

on 14 February 2013
hygenically sealed wand - tick
colour black as ordered - tick
goes on smoothly - tick
no clumping - tick
no bits/fibres dropping off - tick
30 mins later, no irritation - tick
everything seems in order = happy customer - tick!
on 6 November 2010
Absolutely love this mascara! It does give you fuller lashes and also thicker! My lashes are very short, and I have trouble finding the right mascara that actually does make them longer. This however, does just that. A few coats of this on and all done! For this price you really are getting value for money.
on 23 November 2011
This product is alright for the price i recommed its thick so u have put it on few times to get ur eyelashes reaally long but blimey it makes ur eyes stand out i love it i would order agen :)
delivery was fast :) package was orite over all happy xx
review image
on 17 February 2014
I bought this mascara out of curiosity to be honest, thinking if it was rubbish no harm done as it was so cheap! I have bought the W7 In the Buff eyeshadow palette and was very impressed with it so I wanted to see if this would also impress me and I have to say I am very surprised ... its a great mascara and exceptional value for money!!! It coats the lashes well and doesn't clump even after two coats (it is also buildable to 2 or even 3 coats if going for an intense night look) and what I really like about this mascara it did not leave my eyelashes stiff and brittle like other more expensive brands have done...lashes were still flexible after 2 coats with no flaking! I would just advise that alot of product does come out onto the brush but thats easily rectified by just removing the excess along the top of tube! It left my lashes long, volumised and soft without any smudging once dried and performed well all day! I am impressed as I have much more expensive high end mascaras that do not work as good as this one ... would definately recommend and is great value for money! What a great find!!
on 20 September 2013
I’ve tried many expensive mascaras; YSL False Lash Effect, Chanel, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Bourjois, Left’Oreal.

I find this W7 mascara to be a strong contender against those above. One thing I notice is that this one lasts a much longer time. This is my second purchase of this Big Lash mascara, I’ve had my previous one a good few months and I was still using it. I wanted to get another one on the go before that completely ran out or went clumpy. It still hasn’t though. I would even go so far as to say it gets better with age; when I put the old one on it tends to coat my lashes more. I’m now using the old and new one in conjunction.

When new it goes on so smoothly and never clumps like some other ones I’ve tried do.
The more coats you apply the thicker and longer your lashes seem.
Then I like to curl my eyelashes slightly while they are drying, so they stay curled.

I can’t believe the price of this mascara because it works so well and last a really long time. I will definitely be keeping this product in my arsenal permanently.
on 14 November 2011
I am pleasantly surprised. The mascara mirrors Boujoirs classic Volume Masacara , for only 2.89! Defo worth the price! It applies very thinly at first so you do need a double coat. Great for that ultra volume look! Thickens and extends nicely.
on 23 November 2012
ok, my lovely suprise stems from my inablity to read the description proberly as I was distracted when i ordered them, but OOOOOO, three of them in the pack! lovely! thank you very much! seriously, for the price of these you can't complain about them anyway, but its actually a really good product! ok, yes it'll smudge if you rub, but what ones don't?! it stays put all day, never clumps up, actaully quite waterproof, and has a good strong colour to it. I'm a very happy customer, and when i finally run out, i'll be ordering again!
on 21 April 2012
Personally, this is the best mascara I have used. Certainly worth it for the price, it may take a couple of coats, but the result, for me, is the same, if not better as that of a high end mascara - I have used Maybelline, Maxfactor and Rimmel, and this mascara seems to strike the perfect balance between length and volume, without making your eye lashes clumpy or like 'spider's legs'. Will definitely buy again and recommend to anyone who is considering buying it or even testing out mascara for the first time. Also, quick postage and delivery:)
on 27 September 2012
Okay so it's not any of the leading brands so I wasn't expecting much. However I did like it. It is a big chunky and doesn't give you the definition like the leading brands but It's okay. I would buy again if I was having a tight month like I was when I brought this.
on 15 April 2014
This mascara is a brilliant price, but you can tell its cheaper. It stayed wet for ages, meaning it kept rubbing off onto my eyelids. It also came off under my eyes during the day, leaving me with black bags. It also didn't separate my lashes very well. Wouldn't recommend.