5.0 out of 5 stars nice cheapie mascara
goes on smoothly - tick
no clumping - tick
no bits/fibres dropping off - tick
30 mins later, no irritation - tick
everything seems in order = happy customer - tick!
Published 22 months ago by Mrs. J. Howe

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bargain
Okay so it's not any of the leading brands so I wasn't expecting much. However I did like it. It is a big chunky and doesn't give you the definition like the leading brands but It's okay. I would buy again if I was having a tight month like I was when I brought this.
Published on 27 Sep 2012 by Autumn

goes on smoothly - tick
no clumping - tick
no bits/fibres dropping off - tick
30 mins later, no irritation - tick
everything seems in order = happy customer - tick!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 6 Nov 2010
N. Campbell (Moray, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: W7 Big Lash Mascara Black (Personal Care)
Absolutely love this mascara! It does give you fuller lashes and also thicker! My lashes are very short, and I have trouble finding the right mascara that actually does make them longer. This however, does just that. A few coats of this on and all done! For this price you really are getting value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars W7 Big Lash Mascara, 21 April 2012
Personally, this is the best mascara I have used. Certainly worth it for the price, it may take a couple of coats, but the result, for me, is the same, if not better as that of a high end mascara - I have used Maybelline, Maxfactor and Rimmel, and this mascara seems to strike the perfect balance between length and volume, without making your eye lashes clumpy or like 'spider's legs'. Will definitely buy again and recommend to anyone who is considering buying it or even testing out mascara for the first time. Also, quick postage and delivery:)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bargain, 27 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars ooo...THREE of them?!, 23 Nov 2012
ok, my lovely suprise stems from my inablity to read the description proberly as I was distracted when i ordered them, but OOOOOO, three of them in the pack! lovely! thank you very much! seriously, for the price of these you can't complain about them anyway, but its actually a really good product! ok, yes it'll smudge if you rub, but what ones don't?! it stays put all day, never clumps up, actaully quite waterproof, and has a good strong colour to it. I'm a very happy customer, and when i finally run out, i'll be ordering again!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's worth the price, 22 Aug 2012
I can not complain it is ok nothing special just simple mascara but worth the price. I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price, 14 Nov 2011
This review is from: W7 Big Lash Mascara Black (Personal Care)
I am pleasantly surprised. The mascara mirrors Boujoirs classic Volume Masacara , for only 2.89! Defo worth the price! It applies very thinly at first so you do need a double coat. Great for that ultra volume look! Thickens and extends nicely.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it., 1 Jan 2011
This review is from: W7 Big Lash Mascara Black (Personal Care)
For it's price, the mascara was very good,and easy to use, the brush is 'big', however, my lashes didn't seem big until i coated them in 4-5 coats. It's not the best i guess, but it's not the worse and i would buy it again. Atleast after a bit of time, it does what it says on the tube and makes my lashes 'big'.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good on application not good throughout the day, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: W7 Big Lash Mascara Black (Personal Care)
I personally found that the mascara went on really well and I was really pleased with how it looked especially for the price however it took ages to dry. I also found that I could put it on, look in the mirror say 2 hours later and it looked fine yet another couple of hours later and I had black marks on my brow bone from my lashes were they have obviously rubbed off.So I would not say this product has very good staying power.

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst!, 21 Feb 2014
Cathryn Troise (England) - See all my reviews
After a few hours of wearing this mascara, the area above my upper eyelid was smeared black. Never had this with my usual product which was unavailable in the country where I've been living. Since I nebbishly ordered two of these, I gave the other one away to a local young woman, who seemed rather impoverished... and even she didn't like it! I'd recommend you avoid this one.

W7 Big Lash Mascara Black