5.0 out of 5 stars gazzebo
Excellent product. Ordered after arranging bbq,when weather looked bit dodgy.
It was very easy to put up and withstood rain and wind overnight.
Published on 23 July 2010 by Mr. M. Manley

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
Bought this gazebo as an extension to my garage on wet days so I could clean my motorcycles and move them around out of the rain.
Easy to put up and down, I know it was not expensive but quality is not brilliant and there are a couple of pin prick holes in the roof which let in the rain also the window area on one side leaks too.
Does a job but would buy a more...
Published on 22 Sep 2010 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars gazzebo, 23 July 2010
Mr. M. Manley "MICK" (BRADFORD- WEST YORKS) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Airwave 2.5x2.5mtr GREEN Pop Up Gazebo, FULLY WATERPROOF with Four Side Panels and Carrybag (Garden & Outdoors)
Excellent product. Ordered after arranging bbq,when weather looked bit dodgy.
It was very easy to put up and withstood rain and wind overnight.
Me and wife managed it between us. Dont take any notice of people saying it bends and breaks, just be carefull and it can be put up and taken down easy. Be gentle, dont force the joints open and its fine.You must lash it down well.
I used breeze blox on the feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product from a Great Company, 16 Jun 2010
Philip (Redbourn, England) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a Pop up Gazebo and had looked in Garden Centres (Expensive) and online from a number of vendors. Many of the others had very poor reviews either with the general quality of build or the degree of waterproofness. Only this product had consistently good reviews in both areas so I was tempted enough to buy one from Esc Europe Ltd. Let me say that the company has really impressed me. I ordered on Monday and the same day I was notified that it was being despatched and yes it arrived on Wednesday and all for a delivery charge of £10 which when considering this weighs 20 kg is a very good price. Well done Esc and thanks.
Well I couldn't wait to try it out so after removing the pre-packed bag from the strong carton, I unzipped it and took out the Pop up Gazebo, the side walls (All 4), the cord and peg accessories and yes even some well written instructions, though I hardly needed them.
Follow the makers advice and get at least 2 people to put it up. This is mainly to prevent damage to the legs which are well made and reasonably strong, but this is a heavy item and a gust of wind could bend the legs. Following the instructions and it erects really easily. The fabric is well made with quality stitching and although it hasn't been rained on yet, I am sure that the waterproofing is going to be good. Attention to detail is thorough and in the roof they have placed strategically placed eyelets to allow excess water to drain.
Lastly having been told firmly by my good lady wife, to pack it away. I found it was equally easy to fold it all back up. I found that the bag as always is designed to be of minimal size but if you pack the top end first and then the feet followed by side panels and accessories it all goes in.
Any negatives? Well It would have been nice to have a stronger and larger zip on the bag as I found the natural propensity of the gazebo to push outwards made zipping it up a little tricky, the small zip pullers making it harder.
All in all I was very pleased with the quality and overall service.

5.0 out of 5 stars waterproof gazebo, 26 April 2010
Yes it is waterproof! The first time I used it at a local market it rained all afternoon and I stayed dry. Good product, sturdy and all exactly as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars extra room, 28 Jan 2012
Gazebo is excellent strong and easy to put up although you do need more than one person we use it on back of bungalow when we have a lot of friends around as an extra room would reccommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 22 Sep 2010
Does a job but would buy a more expensive one next time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 29 July 2010
Sadly this gazebo didn't last up to one night's heavy rain! The rain caught between the anti puddling holes causing the gazebo to collapse, bend and twist the frame. I have written to the supplier but as yet-a week later- I haven't had any response from them!I'm sorry to say I will not be recommending them!2.5x2.5mtr GREEN Pop Up Gazebo, FULLY WATERPROOF with Four Side Panels and Carrybag

5.0 out of 5 stars Pop up Gazebo, 8 Jan 2013
Bought for family parties etc. Has proved to be a very good buy. Easy to put up/take down and has surrived most weather thrown at it. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product, 22 Nov 2011
this product is very good in quality,I would recommend it to anyone of my friend,
it came within the time frame that i was told it would arrived.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gazebo, 5 Oct 2011
We purchased a Pop Up Gazebo in green to go along side our static caravan. It took the two of us in total, five minutes to put up. It looks good and we are very pleased with it. We would recommend it for use either with a caravan or at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars gazebo, 26 Aug 2011
ordered this gazebo on the monday evening,3 to 5 working days delivery. wanted it for the weekend,so was surpised and delighted when it came wednesday lunch time. very easy to put up and yes it is waterproof,only had it up ten minutes,huge down pour not one drop leaked inside. very pleased with it. just as easy to let down and put back in bag. bag zip was not stitched in properly. so just stiched a small length myself to prevent rest of zip pulling. not really a masvie problem. great piece of equipment,sure its going to get lots of use.