on 17 December 2010
Not a fan myself, but if I was, I would be thrilled to bits to receive one of these - bought as a gift for a 15 year old girl (kids nowadays eh?). Good quality Tshirt with spectacular high quality print. Don't know how it will wash yet, but looks like the type of garment she'll still be wearing when she's 50!
on 9 December 2014
I was happy with the t-shirt, bright colouring, true to image, good quality, fast delivery, sizing as expected. I ordered a medium and it came just perfect for me as i don't like my t-shirts too tight. I am a size 8 (ladies) so i like how it fits slightly baggy on me.
Would make a suitable gift and recommended for any Iron Maiden fan!
on 22 April 2013
My partner was really pleased to open this on his birthday, however, after washing on 30 degrees it has shrunk so he won't wear this other than in the house. Not impressed at all with this product.
on 11 January 2011
This was a Christmas present for my husband and all I can say is that he put it on Christmas morning and other than having it washed, it has bearly been off of him. It is a good fit and quality.
on 25 July 2011
Very good quality t-shirt - wore it to the recent gig, got sweaty in the moshpit and it still looks good as new after washing!!
on 29 August 2014
My son loves the T-Shirt too bits, however the size- Large was somewhat small and it had to be exchanged for a extra large
on 17 December 2012
Reasonable quality and fit, especially for the price. Fruit of the loom t-shirt with Iron Maiden print on the front.
on 3 January 2012
very promt delevery even though it was for xmas and it fitted the host very well so top t shirt all round
on 16 March 2014
It one of my first net buys and i wasn't expecting much, so I was very happy to realize the opposite!
on 7 April 2013
what can i say!! you are paying for an official band t shirt so you are going to get a quality item