TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 November 2010
I spent ages looking for a high quality polished chrome picture light in the usual well known High St DIY & lighting stores, but the effort was futile. I therefore took a gamble and ordered this from Amazon and have no regrets whatsoever. It really is superb quality for the price and even comes supplied with two gu9 25W bulbs. The horizontal part of of the light is adjustable via the ball & socket type joint from the projection and is also compatible with all dimmer switches, which is an added bonus. A fixing kit is included and all you have to make sure is that you use an architrave type back box ( I used a 75mm x 25mm MK) for it to attach to within the wall.
All in all a great quality item and highly recommended.

NB There is NO on/off rocker switch as stated in the ad!
on 26 February 2012
Very speedy delivery.
The light is slim, neat and stylish. No surface on/off switch (which I preferred).
This light is a significantly cheaper and much less bulky & intrusive than models that I've seen offered in DIY centres. I wanted the picture to be the focus NOT the light. This fits the bill perfectly.
My electrician wired it into a dimmer switch and it works perfectly.
Now just awaiting the arrival of the picture for which it was purchased to illuminate.
on 20 December 2013
The light itself is neat and looks good, however we had a bit of a nightmare trying to fit it. The back plate did not have a hole big enough for the wires. We had to drill out a bigger hole in order to feed the wires through. Now thst it is on the wall, we are happy with our purchase.
on 27 March 2013
These lights have a really nice finish and I'm really pleased with them. Only downside is that they use 2 of the tiny lightbulbs that you mustn't touch with your fingers or they won't work.
on 17 June 2014
I've got a few of these above pictures in my drawing room. They look proper posh, although you want to get the angle right or you get blinded by the bulbs.
on 24 September 2014
I love this. I searched everywhere for a polished chrome wall light that will look decent on my hallway. This looks expensive and stylish. I am very happy with my purchase.
on 8 October 2013
Easy to put up by electrician ( did not have light there before). Looks lovely in my hall over the mirror, been complimented by neighbours yah!
on 27 January 2015
Product looks nice but both bulbs fused (costing £5 each) after short amount of usage. Definitely will not be buying this item again.
on 20 March 2013
Lovely clean light really adds to my Wedding photo giving it a great backlight and enhances it no end, it's great
on 8 December 2015
Just what we were looking for luvely

See one answered question