5.0 out of 5 stars Exemplary product
Published on 24 Nov 2010 by Tan y ddraig

3.0 out of 5 stars A mixed review
The light itself is neat and looks good, however we had a bit of a nightmare trying to fit it. The back plate did not have a hole big enough for the wires. We had to drill out a bigger hole in order to feed the wires through. Now thst it is on the wall, we are happy with our purchase.
Published 4 months ago by Mary Milton

5.0 out of 5 stars Exemplary product, 24 Nov 2010
Tan y ddraig (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Picture Light Polished Chrome (Kitchen & Home)
I spent ages looking for a high quality polished chrome picture light in the usual well known High St DIY & lighting stores, but the effort was futile. I therefore took a gamble and ordered this from Amazon and have no regrets whatsoever. It really is superb quality for the price and even comes supplied with two gu9 25W bulbs. The horizontal part of of the light is adjustable via the ball & socket type joint from the projection and is also compatible with all dimmer switches, which is an added bonus. A fixing kit is included and all you have to make sure is that you use an architrave type back box ( I used a 75mm x 25mm MK) for it to attach to within the wall.
All in all a great quality item and highly recommended.

NB There is NO on/off rocker switch as stated in the ad!

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture light, 26 Feb 2012
Very speedy delivery.
The light is slim, neat and stylish. No surface on/off switch (which I preferred).
This light is a significantly cheaper and much less bulky & intrusive than models that I've seen offered in DIY centres. I wanted the picture to be the focus NOT the light. This fits the bill perfectly.
My electrician wired it into a dimmer switch and it works perfectly.
Now just awaiting the arrival of the picture for which it was purchased to illuminate.

3.0 out of 5 stars A mixed review, 20 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks lovely, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Picture Light Polished Chrome (Kitchen & Home)
Easy to put up by electrician ( did not have light there before). Looks lovely in my hall over the mirror, been complimented by neighbours yah!

4.0 out of 5 stars Look good, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Picture Light Polished Chrome (Kitchen & Home)
These lights have a really nice finish and I'm really pleased with them. Only downside is that they use 2 of the tiny lightbulbs that you mustn't touch with your fingers or they won't work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture light, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: Picture Light Polished Chrome (Kitchen & Home)
Lovely clean light really adds to my Wedding photo giving it a great backlight and enhances it no end, it's great

ARRAY(0xa986e018)