Style Name: Pendant 2|Change

on 14 October 2013
i rate this product ok if i had ordered only 1 it would have been 5 star
delivery very good packaging ex
both boxes have same info same picture etc.
but when fitted to wall and switched on 1 had red colours ,the other had brown.
cannot return as fitted to walls . disapointed
on 4 January 2013
I had never seen a square Tiffany lamp so because it looked so good , I decided to take a chance. I am so glad I did ,I love it.
The colours are bright and beautiful.
It arrived in good time and was in a good condition. i would certainly used the company again.
on 20 June 2014
I don't usually leave a review but in this case I just had to. This table lamp is absolutely stunning and the price unbelievable. As regards a comment left by another reviewer about energy saving bulbs, I've used a 13w (60w equivalent) spiralled bulb from a local DIY store and it is perfect.
on 1 February 2013
I'm really happy with this lamp. I have only one minor gripe, it doesn't take into consideration today's energy saving bulbs. Many are too tall and won't fit. Smaller ones will just fit but all the light is at the top of the lamp so much of the flower design doesn't get much light through it. I'm struggling to find a bulb that fits without too much of a high base.
on 16 January 2013
Lamp looks fantastic. It's exactly what I wanted. Not too small but not massive. Enough to be a feature in the corner of the room but not dominating the room. No bulb included so you'll need to get one. Great service. Would recommend.
on 22 October 2013
Frame of one wall light slightly bent so did not fit tight to wall but generally of good construction and appearance
on 9 April 2016
It comes in a flat-pack type form but is easily unfolded on its four hinged corners and assembled. It looks quite fetching when hung up and lit. I was a tad surprised by how much it weighed for it's size but I suppose it would with the good quality of the materials used. I'm happy with it and the stained glass design affect and subtlety of colours used are convincingly good as an imitation 'art deco' style. The packaging it was delivered in protected it well within a sandwich of polystyrene, so there was no danger of it getting damaged in transit.

Eamonn
on 28 February 2014
Lovely lamp that gives off a good amount of light. This is my second - one wasn't enough for me!
on 3 December 2012
We bought 3 for a large room. They look exceptionally good. Well-made. Easy to fit. Better than earlier types. Good bargain too.
on 17 July 2013
Looked for ages to get the right Tiffany style lamp. This one was delivered quickly, arrived in good condition, and looks stunning. It's a good size (not too small), and I easily found a bulb to fit it. Very happy with it.