Colour: Blue|Change

on 13 August 2013
Water tastes as it should (that was the chief reason I purchased it), however, the filter that came along with the bottle was truly watertight. This one leaks which is not a big issue if you keep it upright. Quality control??
on 6 February 2016
Actual filter works well. However the state it was in when I received it was absolutely unacceptable. The lid and the mouthpiece underneath the lid was covered in dirt. I had to deep clean to several times before I could use it, which is the last thing you want in a bottle top.
on 9 March 2016
The filter arrived on time but when I opened it, the top was dirty and scratched. I ran some water through it and none of it was grey like previous filters have been the first time I've used them. This is defiantly not a new filter and has probably been used before. Do not buy from here. The blue is a great colour though!
on 1 August 2013
Bought this ready to replace old filter, arrived quicker than I expected so happy with that. What's not to like having a filter to purify your drinking water, saves on buying bottle water and works out cheaper.
on 10 April 2015
It's actually quite difficult to drink through, you have to suck / squeeze the bottle a lot harder than usual bottles, so if you like gulping water, this isn't the product for you. I tent to remove the bobble and drink directly from the bottle in order to establish a good volume of drink.
on 31 July 2012
I bought this replacement as the original one I got with my bottle has been used for a while now. I got this and with my horror, the cap does not close properly therefore it leaks. Which is super disappointing. Amazon sold me a faulty one.
on 31 January 2016
I have recently purchased another filter, due to my original filter being broken after a couple of weeks. The new filter that I have purchased only lasted one week! It's true that you may reuse the bottle filter over and over again, but it isn't good if it breaks on you within a week! The plastic isn't very durable! It is difficult to drink from it and it is just a waste of money. Better just buying from another brand!!!
on 5 May 2016
Loved it naked water better
on 16 February 2013
I bought this as a replacement filter. It didn't perfectly fit my old bottle but worked fine. A week later it started leaking. Shame
on 17 December 2013
These are great. I use a bobble filter bottle at work and find the fact I can just purchase the filter brilliant.