4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but breaks easily and overpriced.
Published on 25 Jan 2012 by Blotterlady

3.0 out of 5 stars Not easy
I bought this for my 4year old grand daughter who is very good at crafting with beads etc. We found that the beads moved in the frame easily when you are doing the design and the beads are very difficult to pick up and put back I the correct place. I found this very hard to do myself.
Published 5 months ago by Maria

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but breaks easily and overpriced., 25 Jan 2012
This review is from: Aqua Beads New Starter Set (Toy)
My 5 year old daughter manages this fine by herself but wouldn't reccommend for any younger as bead patterns a bit fiddly. She loves picking up the beads with pen but they have got stuck a few times. Beware- if you have younger children, they break easily once made. Could have done with some more templates to create patterns on as there are only about 5. Overall, she enjoys it and has educational value in terms of creative development and encouraging fine motor skills. However, for a plastic pen and beads, I think they should retail it at least half the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aqua Beads Starter Set, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Aqua Beads New Starter Set (Toy)
Bought it along with other sets for friend's grand daughter who loves these craft sets and spend many happy hours making the designs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not easy, 4 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars fiddly but fun, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Aqua Beads New Starter Set (Toy)
I bought this as a gift, but had bought one previously for my little girl. She loves it and I thought her friend might too. It is terribly fiddly but for little fingers it is great for the imagination and dexterity skills.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mrs, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: Aqua Beads New Starter Set (Toy)
Looks and seems a good toy. Bought it for Christmas for four year old. I think she will be happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 17 Feb 2013
This review is from: Aqua Beads New Starter Set (Toy)
My 5yr old has really enjoyed this activity. A great toy to learn patients and concentration. She had no problems doing it all by herself and was very proud of the end product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Aqua Beads New Starter Set (Toy)
Bought as a gift for a five year old. She loved it and played for hours, would defiinately buy again

Aqua Beads New Starter Set