on 19 April 2013
Pool itself is a little flimsy, needs careful handling, and needs to be placed on a smooth surface to avoid puncturing. Certainly best kept away from our 2 year old. The dog does not float on it's ring. Once it's filled with water it's tricky to empty as don't want to break the plastic pool.
My 5 year old absolutely loves it and has kept her happy for hours. I've not doubt she would give it 5 stars, although she was dissapointed that there weren't 3 dolls as in the picture - just one as stated in the text she can't read. However there was loads of giggling going on. Not much fun without water, so be prepared for mess. Best outside or on a plastic tray - towels did not contain the water - nor for that matter does the bikini contain much Barbie!
on 21 October 2013
will be loved by my daughter. but not dad, !!!!!!!! all the packaging and ties seem mad and for a six year old, having to wait at xmas for us to undo all the bands hooks etc ........................................... set itself very good and will be played with al lot, but is a xmas pressiex
on 29 December 2014
Tacky......Barbie's outfit started to shred as soon as she came out of the box, her hair was un-styled and a mess, and her face make up was simply very thick black eyeliner... I wouldn't like to speculate how long Barbie, her outfit or her hair would have stayed intact, after having a dip in her swimming pool..so,we didn't put her in. The accompanying pool, slide etc were made from cheap and thin plastic. Can't think of anything good to say about this product.
on 28 December 2013
My 5 year old asked for this as a Christmas present. I was dubious as I wasn't sure that it looked that robust and thought it may easily break. It took longer than I expected to assemble but once put together I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the product and my daughter has already had hours of play with the item.
on 31 March 2013
My daughter loves this, especially as she wanted a pool and a pet and it has both. I wasn't as keen as the soft body of the pool makes it a little difficult to fill. Got round this by using a jug.

10/10 daughter's satisfaction, 8/10 for mum.
on 20 February 2014
2 bought for 2 little girls in the family. They enjoy playing with this toy and were pleased to receive as gifts.
on 8 December 2013
I bought this as an add on to the Barbie Carlifornia Dream House. My 6 year old grand daughter loves it and spends most of her time playing with both items.
on 11 October 2013
Excellent conditio and fats delivery. My girls love this and have played with it lots in the front room! Easy to assemble and easy to fill and empty.
on 23 August 2014
Great idea but a bit fiddly with lots of bits that don't really stay together that well. But my 4 year old does get a lot of fun out of it!
on 9 August 2014
Lovely, just make sure you put something under it while the kids are playing so that your floor is not ruined!