5.0 out of 5 stars excellent would recommend
bought the whiplash 1st for my 8 year old son was rubbish dropped to bits got a refund, paid £90 for this one, so this offer from amazon is excellent value, my son loves this scooter is robust & solid...don't be tempted to buy cheaper options
Published on 14 Oct. 2010 by the vontraps

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but be prepared for trashed shoes - no brakes!
Bought this as a christmas present for my 9 year old son as he loved his old basic scooter but it was past its best. He likes this but rides it as a regular scooter, not really interested in the tricks. The big drawback, which I really wish I'd focused on before I bought it, is the lack of brakes. This isn't a problem for him since he just scrapes his foot along the...
Published on 20 May 2012 by Elise Ferguson

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent would recommend, 14 Oct. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Please can I have Santa ....., 5 Jan. 2011
My 9 year old son asked for this from Santa. "Santa" initially thought it was very expensive for a scooter, especially seeing the state of his previous one, but it was the only thing he really wanted. I have to say it was so worth it, not only to see his face on xmas morning but he loves it. He takes it anywhere he can, it is slightly different to a conventional scooter and took a couple of days to get used to but now he is trying stunts and grinding ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Razor Caster Scooter, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Razor Siege Caster Scooter (Sports)
I have just bought this scooter for my six year old daughter, it is the second one of these i have purchased. I bought one two years ago for my then 8 year old son. As soon as my daughter was old enough, she had to have one as the riding experience is unique and is alot of fun.
It is unlike a regular scooter in that the back wheel is on a caster and so it spins up to 360 degrees, like a skateboard wheel. It offers more movement and freedom to a regular scooter, however, without some of the obvious dangers of a skateboard.

The scooter is very simple to use and adjust and extremely high quality. After two and a half years, my son's scooter has very little sigh of wear and tear and no rust.

Highly recommend for 6-7 year olds and upwards. I would suggest knee-pads just to begin with until the child is used to the different movement it offers

4.0 out of 5 stars Great scooter, 11 Sept. 2011
Fiaz (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Like many other reviewers, it's hard to see how a child could get used to riding this scooter. It's feels darn right dangerous. But like every one says, within minutes my 7 year old was swivelling round the garden like a Tony Hawkes on a scooter. Great product, sturdy and easily foldable. Can only fault it on having no braking mechanism, which means my son just rams it into the wall, fence or door step when he can't stop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Sturdy Scooter., 30 April 2011
Got this for my heavy handed 7 year old son who can normally wreck TONKA toys,put simply the scooter is brilliant and really well put together but best of all was £40.00 cheaper than anywhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 5 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Razor Siege Caster Scooter (Sports)
fantastic product..........arrived VERY quickly much to my 9 yr old son's delight. He has not been off it since! Very reasonable price too........half that of the ones we looked at in the shops. Thankyou very much! Looks very strong and hopefully will last for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!!, 18 Feb. 2012
R. L. Barraco (UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent scooter, both my eight and ten year old boys love it!!! They both have one and i found it cheapest on amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 3 Jan. 2011
J. White (Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my 8 year old son for Christmas, he absolutely loves it. He'd outgrown his previous scooter and wanted something a bit different from the rest, this fits the bill exactly. Well worth the money and we would both recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Razor Siege Caster Scooter (Sports)
I bought this for my 10 year old son recently...I let him choose which one he wanted and he picked this one over any of the stunt scooters his friends have got. He really loves it, no complaints. It was a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars razor scooter, 6 Sept. 2011
fantastic scooter at a great price. a friend told me about the scooter so with summer hols and a bored 8 year old around i got one.best scooter i ever had wise words from an 8 year old.