Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 15 June 2013
I love taking the assault before a workout. It's one of the best when it comes to pre-workout energy boosters, hands down. It gives me an added boost and that extra energy to go harder, much more so when compared to other brands I've tried in the past. I especially prefer this one because the flavor tastes amazing (fruit punch). It really does taste like fruit punch instead of watered down crap like other flavors.

Like many supplements of this kind you don't want to take it year round. Personally, I will take it about four times a year, giving myself anywhere from an 8-12 week break in between bottles. I will also add 5 grams of l-arginine powder for the most insane pumps; Muscle Maxx Pro + FREE L-Arginine (Nitric Oxide Booster) 250 Grams. I'm able to bust through my routine without feeling fatigued and leave the gym so pumped up, the feeling actually lasts till the next day.

My routine is pretty intense and by the end of it I'm mentally and physically drained. These supplements are what keep me going to the next set, the next day, and the next level. I have a much more solid overall workout and a better ability to gain strength because of using these supplements. Just use them wisely, don't over-use them, and you'll be flying high for quite some time.
on 3 July 2012
It gives you a real good buzz before cardio and strength/conditioning! Only 40kcals a shake is nothing too and no sugar is a major bonus if you are already a good size not looking to gain anything extra weight wise.

No side effects as yet other than the occasional funky burp.
on 31 January 2013
If like me you sometimes find it difficult to motivate yourself for the gym we have the answer right here. Take half a scoop of this stuff and you'll be bouncing off the ceiling, sprinting down to the gym, strutting through the gym like you own the place.....you get the picture. The beta alanine in it might make your skin itch a bit but buddy...time to man up!
on 9 August 2012
I must say I am very pleased with this product.

After having read various positive and negative reviews about this product, I was wary when first using it, but I now know that it agrees with my body. After researching about supplements, I understand that no one supplement is bad, you just have to find one that your body agrees with. For me, Muscle Pharm did not disappoint.

Prior to the use of this supplement, my rep count was 8-12, I could feel my muscles fatigue quite quick and I found it difficult to push through my last rep. After the use of the Pre-workout my reps increased substantially, my reps are now 16-18, I do not feel my muscles fatigue as quick and can push through that one extra rep. Also the guidelines state that for best usage, you need to take the supplement 20-30 minutes before you workout. This is very precise, I get a feeling of increased energy right around the 20-30 minute mark.

I would recommend this to anyone and encourage you to try it.

Great product and I will definitely be purchasing more of the Muscle Pharm products.
on 8 April 2014
Full rating for the good taste and the effects! It seems to work for me, and it's very pleasant to drink!
on 24 April 2013
Didn't think this would be good for some reason, had half a scoop (normal dose) didn't react. Had full scope (max dose) felt a bit of strength gain during workout but not much. Then I just threqw the rule book out the window and had two full scopes. I exploded, never felt strength and endurance like this. My arms looked like a road map and I had a huge pump.

WARNING: Do not take the same dosage that I took, I can handle it because I had developed a tolerance to stimulants through my life.
on 11 March 2013
I bought this thinking it might not last long but it has 32 scoops and will easily last a month. It is brilliant but would not buy it at the rrp price, thats just too much for me. Either half scoop or whole this really does break barriers. I did more than I had ever done before in one session and still felt great on my walk home from the gym. I struggled to lift more each time but with this the future looks good!
on 2 January 2014
Provides focus keeps you awake during a workout, however it lacks the energy kick I expect from a pre-workout. Big tub with even bigger scoop means it doesn't last long either. Does taste good, with no grainy bits or bad aftertaste.
on 23 July 2013
I've tried a number of pre workout supps over the years and this is a pretty poor one. No matter which one I try none really matchup to the BSN one, most of the lifters I know all agree. If you want real quality pumps there's no substitute for working hard plus a scope of the no xplode.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 October 2013
I would definitley recommend this, give you a great boost to push through and keep on going. Many days i come home from work with intention of a weight session - but i mix myself a drink up, 20 minutes later its the only thing i want to do.