on 8 December 2013
Not accurate will give you a different reading depending on which way round you have level. Put my laser on line I had drawn with level and way out. Would snap a branch off a tree and use that before buying draper levels again. Brought 1200mm,900mm and 600mm all useless.
on 1 February 2014
I am very disappointed. It has got Draper name on it buy not the quality. I was fixing sliding door at home and I gave it to my professional collegue who is a carpenter, to make sure the door is vertical. he used our spirit level, for his was in his van. When we fix door it was obvious they were not level. We checked with his professional spirit level from Wickes and the verdict was - throw this one to the bin. I it no good. DO NOT BUY IT!
on 27 September 2011
Bought this for my husband as he only had a small size level. This is a good quality 90cm long spirit level. It is hollow, so lightweight, but still very tough and hard wearing. It has the usual 3 (good sized) windows for viewing your levels, one on the top, side and one at 90 degree's. It came the next day, very well packaged in a giant toblerone shaped box! Highly recommend for all your diy jobs, very good value, high quality product.
on 12 February 2011
I bought this to replace my old one. It does what you expect. Well made good product. Ideal for DIY at home
on 23 June 2016
Right price, quick delivery. There is an annoying rattle inside the metal casing but this has no effect on the usefulness of the level.
on 16 October 2014
Excellent product
Very professional service would definitely use again
The product is extremely well made the quality very good
They have supplied exactly what I had Oder and delivered within the delivery time stated when I place the order
on 28 December 2013
The old adage is true in this case 'you get what you pay for' I should have known better at the price it was offered at but hey that's life, however if your looking for a level to put up some shelves for example and you don't need it be perfect then this would be ok. But if you need absolute accuracy get yourself a Stabila level from Amazon, which is what I've done now.
This is a typical large spirit level with three bubbles for different orientations. Metal with plastic end caps and a bright yellow colour. This is well made and mine was without flaws.

Good price, delivered quickly and comes in very handy around the house. Recommended.
on 5 October 2013
It's a spirit level, it does exactly what it says on the box. It may be a little short for some people, but the size is right there for you to read. If 900mm isn't long enough, DON'T BUY IT!

Works perfectly. Having never done any DIY before, I'm relieved that my shelves are perfectly level, and I have this little beauty to thank for that!
on 29 March 2013
This spirit level arrived in a very protective cardboard tube. When checked against other levels it was found to be very accurate. Its lightness is nice, it saves lugging around the old heavy wooden versions, and appears to be able to stand a fair bit of abuse whilst retaining its accuracy.