5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job.
I bought this set to carry out some maintenance work on my motorbike. Although it's probably not the best spanner set you can buy, for the price I paid, I have no complaints. It has done the job I bought it for without any problems whatsoever. Great value for money.
Published 19 months ago by Dave

1.0 out of 5 stars spanners are ok only downside was 1 spanner was missing ...
spanners are ok only downside was 1 spanner was missing and for all the hassle of sending back it wasn't worth the hassle
Published 25 days ago by brian stephenson

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job., 24 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Draper DIY Series 19622 11-Piece Metric Combination Spanner Set (DIY & Tools)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good inexpensive spanner set, 1 Sept. 2014
These are excellent value bargain spanners, which work exactly as you'd expect. I got these for my garage as I kept losing mine, so I wanted one with a handy wall mount like this one has. All it takes is a single screw to hold it and now I always have any size spanner I need in very easy reach. It's a good range of metric sizes, especially as I rarely do any work that needs larger or specialised spanners. It's an inexpensive set, and the wall mount holds the spanners securely. If I need to take them away it's simple to just grab the whole set off the wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and value!, 5 Sept. 2014
I bought a set of Draper screwdrivers a few years ago and was extremely pleased with the quality - there was no reason for me to look elsewhere than Draper for a spanner set. What I should have done was look for a set with a larger spanner as that is what I actually required - I think I only deserve 1 star for myself! However I am keeping this set as it is inexpensive and appears very good quality. The rack in which they are held is not heavy duty, but for casual home use it is perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 8 Feb. 2014
If you are the type of man where these are your "small set of spanners" then you may not be impressed but if these are your only spanners then you'll probably like them.....a good value varied set, seem to be pretty good quality.....they have a basic holder too which is helpful. The biggest spanner won't fit your plumbing....bear that in mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of spanners, 24 Jun. 2014
C. Hawkes "Livefats" (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Given the price, these are good quality, and allow for easy size selection. There is little else to say about a spanner set - only that I keep these in the toolbox ready for action, and value the combination of open and ring spanners in sizes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17 and 19 mm. The holder can also be wall mounted if required.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spanners work well when adjusting woodwork machines, 22 Nov. 2011
Spannners bought for adjusting and setting tablesaw, router bench, etc. for which they work fine. A car mechanic might look for better quality. Spanner set loses a star for the carrying clip which doesn't shut properly and lets the smaller spanners slip out.

4.0 out of 5 stars These aren't the cheapest nor the most expensive but they are well made and not likely to snap or lose their grip with the sligh, 30 Aug. 2014
I don't think you can go wrong with Draper tools. These aren't the cheapest nor the most expensive but they are well made and not likely to snap or lose their grip with the slightest pressure exerted like some cheap alternatives. They certainly did what they were supposed to do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price & trusted brand, 1 Sept. 2013
Graham Lynch (UK) - See all my reviews
This is the second pair I've bought due to the cost and trusted brand name. I wanted a set for my bicycle workshop tool kit and recently bought a set for the caravan tool kit which is kept with the caravan. Handy to use on a casual basis.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick Delivery but nothing special., 12 Oct. 2014
Bit short in length. Rough Finish. good that there are lot of sizes in this set. However, I wish that I had bought the equivalent from Screwfix but I only saw them after I had bought these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, 23 Aug. 2013
Good quality product for everyday use and price is very attractive for the amount of spanners in the set. I would recommend for general use.