5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job.
I bought this set to carry out some maintenance work on my motorbike. Although it's probably not the best spanner set you can buy, for the price I paid, I have no complaints. It has done the job I bought it for without any problems whatsoever. Great value for money.
Published 16 months ago by Dave

3.0 out of 5 stars Good set for a starter but missing some numbers
This spanner set is a good set for a starter as me, but some of the numbers were missing. When I was using it in my bike, I could find some of them were not exactly the right number to use. Good if you have other tools.
Published 8 months ago by cbeal

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job., 24 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Draper DIY Series 19622 11-Piece Metric Combination Spanner Set (DIY & Tools)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good inexpensive spanner set, 1 Sept. 2014
These are excellent value bargain spanners, which work exactly as you'd expect. I got these for my garage as I kept losing mine, so I wanted one with a handy wall mount like this one has. All it takes is a single screw to hold it and now I always have any size spanner I need in very easy reach. It's a good range of metric sizes, especially as I rarely do any work that needs larger or specialised spanners. It's an inexpensive set, and the wall mount holds the spanners securely. If I need to take them away it's simple to just grab the whole set off the wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and value!, 5 Sept. 2014
I bought a set of Draper screwdrivers a few years ago and was extremely pleased with the quality - there was no reason for me to look elsewhere than Draper for a spanner set. What I should have done was look for a set with a larger spanner as that is what I actually required - I think I only deserve 1 star for myself! However I am keeping this set as it is inexpensive and appears very good quality. The rack in which they are held is not heavy duty, but for casual home use it is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 3 July 2014
Very good set of spanners would recomend to any one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of spanners, 24 Jun. 2014
C. Hawkes "Livefats" (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Given the price, these are good quality, and allow for easy size selection. There is little else to say about a spanner set - only that I keep these in the toolbox ready for action, and value the combination of open and ring spanners in sizes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17 and 19 mm. The holder can also be wall mounted if required.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 8 Feb. 2014
If you are the type of man where these are your "small set of spanners" then you may not be impressed but if these are your only spanners then you'll probably like them.....a good value varied set, seem to be pretty good quality.....they have a basic holder too which is helpful. The biggest spanner won't fit your plumbing....bear that in mind.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spanner set, 19 Jan. 2014
good set ... not the best, just the job on my lawn mower and other little jobs i have to do.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, 23 Oct. 2013
Nice bunch of spanners in a handy case/holder. Arrived in a reasonable time, but packaging wasn't all that great. Worth the price though.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 30 Sept. 2013
great set of spanners with all the sizes required,would recommend to any DIY,er,excellent value for money,neat and tidy for storing away

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price & trusted brand, 1 Sept. 2013
Graham Lynch (UK) - See all my reviews
This is the second pair I've bought due to the cost and trusted brand name. I wanted a set for my bicycle workshop tool kit and recently bought a set for the caravan tool kit which is kept with the caravan. Handy to use on a casual basis.