5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic VW-PS57 camcorder case
Published on 1 Nov 2009 by FetchUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small
I purchased this as it is said to be suitable for so many Panasonic camcorders including my SD600. When the camcorder, with the battery attached, was put into the case the flap could not be closed. The camcorder, with the battery, was too long for the depth of the case. Now I have a proper camcorder bag. Not suitable for the SD 600 with the battery attached.
Published on 11 Oct 2010 by N. Lathia

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic VW-PS57 camcorder case, 1 Nov 2009
FetchUK (Bexleyheath, England) - See all my reviews
My Panasonic HDC-SD10 didn't come with a case (very miserly of Panasonic) so I started looking around. I saw many that were for various camcorders but were far too large and cumbersome, even went to the shops with my camcorder in hand to find one. I found that the case manufacturers aren't keeping up with the shrinking size of camcorders, nothing fitted, camcorder cases were too large and digital camera cases were too small.

I found the VW-PS57 on Amazon. Although it is for a few models, and it's dimensions seemed a little on the large side, it was the nearest to what I wanted so I took the plunge. It arrived within a few days and when I tried it it was a perfect fit.

There are no pockets but there is a belt loop, a shoulder strap and velcro fastener. It WAS what I'd been looking for and was the right price too! Buying it on Amazon meant I didn't pay the inflated Panasonic price, an excellent buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 11 Oct 2010
N. Lathia "Elektor" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic Camcorder Case for HC-V500/HC-V520/HC-V100/HC-V210/SHDC-HS20/HS60/HS700/SD60/SD600/SDR-H85/SDR-S26/SDR-S45/SDR-S50/SDR-T50/TM55/TM60/TM700/SDR-H80/H90 (Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not big enough for an SD600, 2 Sep 2010
I didn't find this case big enough for the SD600 once the battery was fitted, so had to return it. It is described as being suitable for the SD600 and a number of other cameras so I wonder if this is an error in the product description.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy!, 25 Aug 2010
A. Weatherley "al w" (Newcastle UK) - See all my reviews
I should have taken more notice of the previous review of this product. Use the lens hood or attach a filter to protect your lens on my recently purchased TM700 and forget about even getting this case closed. The packaging box explicitly states it was designed to be used with Digital Video Camera SDR-H80/H90. The dimensions of the H80 is given as 53x67x107cms while the TM700 is 66x69x138cms. How on earth can this be marketted for the SHDC-HS20/HS60/HS700/SD60/SD600/SDR-H85/SDR-S26/SDR-S45/SDR-S50/SDR-T50/TM55/TM60/TM700 range. Come on - it doesn't take a maths genius to realise that something 138 cms long might have difficulty fitting into a case designed for something 107 cms long. Once they redesign for the longer camera perhaps they can factor in a zip to protect from dust and the like...

1.0 out of 5 stars No, Don't buy for the SD600, 10 Nov 2010
Yes, the case fits the SD600. No, you can't close the lid once the SD600 is inside.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit small for as described, 5 Nov 2010
Whilst this is a neat little case, it did not fit the Panasonic HDC-SD700 (which is the same dimensions as the TM700 and HS700. The fastner (velcro) was catching only after giving it a tug over the unit. I was not confident the camcorder would remain safe if the case was not always upright. Returned to Amazon under DSR as not as described.
Obviously, with no room for the camcorder, you had no chance of a spare battery and even a squeeze to slip a memory card holder in.
Panasonic Camcorder Case for SHDC-HS20/HS60/HS700/SD60/SD600/SDR-H85/SDR-S26/SDR-S45/SDR-S50/SDR-T50/TM55/TM60/TM700

1.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Camcorder case, 16 Aug 2010
J. Hardy (Rothbury,Northumberland) - See all my reviews
This case is very well made but very badly designed.
The fold over top cover is simply held by velcro and leaves gaps at either side which means that there is very little protection from rain.
I bought this case to house my Panasonic SDR26 and as such it is totally inadequate.
I lie. It is at least suitable to store my power adapter and USB lead which are unlikely to be exposed to the weather.
I am surprised that Panasonic allow their name to be associated with this useless item

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits hdc-sd60 perfectly, 18 May 2011
Ms. D. Sookia "deena" (london) - See all my reviews
Just like I mentioned in my title, it fits my PANASONIC HDC-SD60 perfectly. It is bigger than I thought, which is a bonus and it fits when u attach the battery to the camcorder too. Fast delivery, no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars panasonic v520 case, 15 Dec 2013
The case is as descibed on the webb site and fits the panasoniv v520 perfectly is gives good protection .i would recommend this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Panasonic V210., 26 Nov 2013
H. R. Azevedo - See all my reviews
Great camcorder case for my Panasonic V210 camera.
It's a small, compact, and an exact fit for this specific camera.