5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Pleated Sleeve for Apple iPad Perfect Plum
Published on 16 April 2011 by sonicflute

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad
Seems alright for the money, i cant see or feel this so called 'Reinforced panel to protect the screen'. The overall protection for an ipad from bumps etc is minimal, if you dropped it or dropped something with a bit of weight on to it, it would be damaged. The front side is slightly thicker material (no reinforced panel though) than the back - which is just wet suit...
Published on 30 May 2012 by Mr K Lawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Pleated Sleeve for Apple iPad Perfect Plum, 16 April 2011
Excellent case. My iPad2 (fitted with a smart cover) fits really well into the case. The case is very well made and feels sturdy, providing plenty of protection for the iPad - there is an extra padded area at the front to protect the screen and the zip is prevented from scratching the iPad by being inset into a padded area at the top of the case. There is a pocket on the front of the case which could take some small items. The purple colour is a lovely deep plum and not garish so could easily be used in a work situation rather than having to go for the black version. Really pleased with this purchase and would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for IPad 2, 4 April 2011
This review is from: Belkin Pleated Sleeve for iPad - Black (Accessory)
The item arrived in the post and I was pleasently surprised to see that the IPad 2 fit perfectly inside. I have a Apple screen cover and this case provided ample room for the IPad to remain inside without being too tight but also without leaving too much room for it to move around. The additional side pocket is perfect to house a few small items, ie. cables etc without compromising the case.

Overall, an excellent purchase to protect my IPad2. For the price too, I doubt you could find anything else better on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the iPad perfectly, 30 May 2010
D. Namad (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin Pleated Sleeve for iPad - Black (Accessory)
I got this case a few days before I got my iPad so I was a little hesitant that it wouldn't fit. There was absolutely no need to worry as this case has definitely been custom designed for the iPad.

Pros
----
- Fits perfectly with no wiggle room (soft padding)
- Has an ingenious hidden expandable pocket for carrying accessories
- Well made and durable

Cons
----
- Fairly bland looking (although the pleats help a bit)

I was a bit worried that the zippers would be exposed on the inside, but Belkin took care of that by recessing them behind a fold of fabric. Your iPad can't get scratched in there - trust me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Compatible with official Apple case, 11 Dec 2010
R. C. Hegarty "Rob" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin Pleated Sleeve for iPad - Black (Accessory)
I bought this case with the intention of using it to store my ipad when it is in the official apple folio style case. It just about fits inside with this case fitted which may be useful if you intend storing you ipad in the same way as I do.

Now I can store my ipad in the apple case throughout the day in the office and then add an extra layer of protection on my way home or if I go out to lunch.

The only negative is that although the case has a semi rigid front to protect the screen. Belkin have also put the zips on the front where they could easily put pressure on and/or break the screen if anything where placed ontop of the case during transit.

Overall I would recommended the case if you plan to use it as a secondary case like I do. I would hesitate to recommened it as the primary case though because of the above point.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT IPAD CASE, 12 Jun 2011
Gemma - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin Pleated Sleeve for iPad - Black (Accessory)
Would definitely recommend this case for iPad or iPad 2. I have iPad 2 and it fits inside the Belkin case brilliantly either alone or even comfortably with a protective silicone/leather sleeve over it, mainly probably because the iPad 2 is slightly thinner than iPad. This also allows more room in the case to fit other items you might want to carry around, paperwork, leads etc. I even have an iPod 2 keyboard leather folding case within which iPad 2 slots and that folding leather case with keyboard + iPad 2 fits into this case with zip closed, with just a VERY small amount of convincing. Mainly because this case is ever so slightly stretchy and therefore forgiving, IF it needs to be.

Amazingly protective with padding where needed, but even with this padding this Belkin design is still quite slender and front hidden design pocket expands if required.

Cases are a personal thing, but all in all...

GREAT case, so much so I bought two in different colours for different uses, great case great price. An advisable protective purchase for any iPad owner.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT CASE FOR NEW IPAD, 21 Mar 2012
This review is from: Belkin Pleated Sleeve for iPad - Black (Accessory)
Awesome case for the Ipad I bought it to use with the new Ipad 2012 model.

I can confirm its perfect for this ipad either naked or if already using a cover and just want extra protection. Also you can use it to put power lead in and the front pocket or to store a much needed screen cloth.

I have tested this case out with my new ipad with a back belkin snap case and a apple smart cover and it fits fine.

Also it even fits well with the ipad already in a Tecknet folio case its a slighly tighter squeeze to zip but absolutelty fine and nice and snug.

This is the option I am currently going with Technet folio case - An awesome case at a silly cheap price!( I got it for 5.99) actually prefer this than the apple smart cover with belkin snap case option and its a tenth of the cost of those 2 combined

Then popping the ipad with tecknet into this belkin case for whenever I take the ipad out the house. Provides extra protection and good all in one package with a pocket for accessories if required.

5.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what it says on the tin, 13 Aug 2010
Ms. Alison Clarke "GolfChick" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This product does exactly what it was meant for, it is a case for transporting your iPad around, between homes or from office to home. The pocket is large and handy enough to slip a memory tick or attachment in. No good for protection while in use as obviously you have to take it out of the case! If its the sort of case you're after then you cant go far wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in plum!, 1 Sep 2011
Fantastic product with pleats offering extra protection to front. My ipad2 fits perfectly with smart cover on front and gel on back. Nice shade of plum with lilac/pink inside. I read many reviews before choosing this product and I am very pleased with it. Excellent service as it arrived 36 hours after I placed the order!

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat, fits iPad with Apple case, 19 Jun 2011
We constructed, you can snuggly fit an Apple iPad case into this as long as the book spine end goes in first. The zips are well designed and don't snag. The front is much better padded than the back (which is unpleated). Tthe front also has a pocket which is fine for a cloth or a water proof bag but I advise not to using it for anything hard as its right over the screen and a direct impact would drive a hard object onto the screen. If they had pleated the back and removed the pocketl it would of got 5 stars.

I bought the plum case because it was cheaper at the time, it does have a bright pink interior.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit and well made, 7 Jun 2010
Mr. Colin F. Crow (Croydon, UK) - See all my reviews
Not a big fan of Belkin in the past but this has a quality feel to it and good protection with the pleated cover. The fit with a silicon sleeve is snug and the small front pocket useful. Just to note the inside is pale lilac/pink so may not suit everyone!

Belkin Pleated Sleeve for iPad  - Black