5.0 out of 5 stars Phil Mitchell's face is a clock for Christ's sake!!
Published on 3 Feb. 2012 by gibbonmonkey

3.0 out of 5 stars Take care
Purchase this clock by all means but please don't wind it up because it just makes the clock very angry.
Published 7 months ago by Mr. M. G. Gamble

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Phil Mitchell's face is a clock for Christ's sake!!, 3 Feb. 2012
This review is from: STEVE McFADDEN - Canvas Clock (A5 - Signed by the Artist) #js002
First there was McQueen. Next there was Seagal. Then came McFadden! It's by no means an exaggeration to say that these are the three toughest Steves the world has ever known. We understand so much about the Steves who plied their trade in Tinseltown. Their faces have occupied cinemas the world over and their success and athletic prowess transcends language and culture barriers. Sure, they get the fat paycheques, the fast cars and a bevy of buxom beauties.

"Yeah and they bloody deserve it!" I hear you shout.

Well I can't (and won't) disagree with you, but let me ask you this. Do Steven Seagal and Steve McQueen have A5 sized canvas clocks with their faces on? No, probably not (I haven't looked).

Since I've owned this clock the enjoyment I derive from telling the time has increased tenfold. Yes, it's not easy to see the actual time but if that is all you want from this then just get a clock without Steve McFadden's face on it. The joy that comes from this item is the fact that I get to look at Steve McFadden's face when I'm looking for the time. **Whispers* sometimes I already know the time but look at the clock anyway. Occasionally I like to say a Phil Mitchell quote out loud when I look.

10:05 - "Aaam goin' daan the boozer"
15:37 - "Give it a rest darlin'"
03:14 - "Aaam goin' daan the boozer"
07:00 - "I've jast bin bladdy shot you slaag!"

This is a piece of timekeeping gold and you'll kick yourself if you don't snap one up before they sell out. Hopefully you won't kick yourself as hard as Steve McFadden would kick a guy who knocked his pint over in the Queen Vic...because you'd kick yourself into a coma...and then you couldn't enjoy an A5 sized clock with Steve McFadden's face on it.

The only slight downside is that it has been signed by the artist, which momentarily takes the attention away from Steve McFadden's face, although I consider this to be a minor blemish on an otherwise perfect A5 sized clock with Steve McFadden's face on it.

Thank you so much Seasons Original Art!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Compliments the Paul Ross canvas..., 9 Oct. 2013
By far the best Steve McFadden clock I've seen.

My favourite times are at 8:20 or 3:40 when the hands look like a moustache...

Do they do Ross Kemp clocks?

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid!, 30 Dec. 2012
We've all been in that position have we not? You know, when you've been hunting for that special elusive present for that special someone? Imagine my joy when i came across the Steve McFadden canvas clock. Such elegance, such inticate workmanship, such class. I had to purchase it on the spot. I presented it to my wife on her birthday and she has not left me alone since, if you get my meaning. There is something quite exciting about have sex on my sofa with big Steve looking on, just like he did when he got caught dogging. We are going to purchase the Pam St Clement canvas clock as well to further spice up our love life. The thought of a foursome with these two greats of Albert Square have made my nips stand out like chapel hat pegs. I'm hoping that Coronation Street jump on the bandwagon and bring out the same thing but with Albert Tatlock and Ena Sharples.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Clock, 8 Oct. 2013
If you ask me a question, and that question is "which is the best clock?" my answer is "This. This is the best clock".

I am pointing at the Phil Mitchell clock when I answer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Take care, 1 Sept. 2014
Mr. M. G. Gamble "grumblin' man" (Derbyshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought, 21 Aug. 2013
I was really disappointed when this arrived as I thought I had ordered a 'Mr Potato Head' clock for my son. I dont believe in throwing things away so now Steve McFadden is perched above my child's bed and overlooks him as he sleeps, kinda like a cockney buddha or Eastend jesus. This quality piece also acts like a cookoo clock and at midday, Phil mitchell shouts various threats at my child and an strong alchohol scent is release from the centre of the device.

Decent item but its no Mr Potato Head

1.0 out of 5 stars The eyes follow you around the room!, 11 Mar. 2014
It's like the actual Phil Mitchell wants to kick your head in. It's terrifying beyond belief; seriously, I don't like it, I dooooon't liiiike iiiit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Under-priced, stunning quality, superior mechanism...get one NOW!, 7 Mar. 2014
There are very few times in life when I am truly staggered. However upon discovering this gem I am simply speechless.

Mere words cannot describe the sheer pleasure to be derived from owning this horological (that means clocks n'stuff for you lot wot work at the maaarrkettt) masterpiece.

I awake extra early so I can now check the time more frequently during the day. In addition 'Big Steve' has become a silent life guru to whom I can turn with any problems or if I require guidance...perhaps on what brand of bangers are best with mee mash or which knife would be preferable to take to a fight.

If you want to tell the time then spend a fiver at the Argos....if you want to change your life then invest in this beauty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Now thats what i call class, 25 Mar. 2014
Time is a valuable thing !, time can be wasted it can also pass you by !

But since securing my Steve mcfadden a5 canvas clock time has taken on new meaning.

My life has improved tenfold, my luck with the ladies is off the scale ,my confidence is sky high as i know that when i get home
Steve will be their waiting for me with not only the correct time also a look of cold yet vacant indifference.

I set my steve clock 5 minutes fast and when my boss asks me why iv stopped being late for work i simply reply
"im on Steve time these days"

The clock itself benefits from not only having the perfectly spherical head of Mr mcfadden
but also two amazingly crafted golden hands ,

sometimes i pretend they are steves actual hands and he is waving to me ,maybe hes calling me over for a pint in the vic\
or maybe hes asking if i have any crack !!!!
either way if Steve asks a question the answer from me is always yes !

Since purchasing the a5 canvas masterpiece and hanging it in my hall
i no longer feel the need to lock or even shut my front door as no locking mechanism known to man
could deter a burglar more than the immortal effigy or Mr Mcfadden himself !

My only criticism of this enchanting timepiece is the ticking from the second hand is a little loud
and sometimes drowns out the voices in my head ,therefore 4 star rating is more than sufficient

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Present, 16 July 2014
After reading the reviews, it was impossible not to pass up the opportunity to purchase this lovely clock for my friends 35th birthday. My normal choices of presents for her tend to be jewellery, make-up or little purses from Ted Baker or French Connection. But this year, I really wanted to move up the friend ladder, so I started looking for something truly special that can be treasured for seconds, minutes and hours to come. I couldn’t believe my luck when I came across this Steve McFadden canvas clock, and as soon as I saw it and read the reviews I knew that it was the ideal present to demonstrate how much time I had been put into finding this amazing gift, and how much I sincerely treasured our friendship.

I have given a 5 star rating as I know my friend will be speechless when she opens this present; I can even imagine the tears of happiness rolling down her face. Happy Birthday Wendy, here’s to a friendship that will last as long a Steve McFadden keeps ticking.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›