Price:£4.76+ Free shipping

on 15 March 2015
Best earplugs I've used - and I've tried a few. I very rarely sleep on my back and these are very comfortable even after a whole night on my side. Easy to insert but you really do need to follow the instructions to get the most benefit from them. No, they don't block out all noise but they muffle it sufficiently and snoring is reduced to a low rumble. I've been using these every night since I purchased them about 6 weeks ago and I'm still on my first pair so I think they're good value for money.
My partner is also now using these occasionally and he's pleased with them. I would definitely recommend these.
on 8 September 2011
Excellent - comfortable and they work. Important to insert as per instructions and give a couple of nights to get use to them. Fast delivery - keep a stock as they lose their ability to fit after 2 or 3 nights.
on 23 March 2011
I find these better than the wax earplugs which I have been using for years. My husband snores quite loudly and have searched the market for something to drown out the noise! THese go someway to helping! I'd recommend they are worth a try as they are the best i've found so far.
on 13 May 2015
Hugely impressed by these earplugs. Having tried other store brands and given up due to discomfort and poor noise reduction this was a last ditch solution when going on a two week trip away with a sleep apnoea suffer whose snores shake the walls. They do what they say and the other reviews are accurate. I cannot recommend these highly enough.
on 17 June 2016
These are the best ear plugs I've used so far. They are comfortable to use, they don't fall out and they actually manage to drown out my husbands snoring!
on 14 April 2011
I have tried lots of others but these are brilliant. Very soft but one rolled up they are very easy to get fitted. I had to cut the tiniest bit off the wide end sothat they would not stick out too much when I was sleeping. Will def be buying some more when these are finished. Pity they cant be bought in Ireland though!Shipping was more than the plugs
on 30 September 2011
I bought these ear plugs for my wife who claimed that I snored very loudly altough I only have her word for that.
Since she has used these devices, I have been left in peace for a good nights sleep, so I guess that they work perfectly.
on 8 July 2013
For months now I have been unable to sleep in the same room as my husband as his snoring has gone into overdrive recently! Every night he sounds like a chainsaw and I'd given up hope of being able to sleep together ever again! We went away for the weekend a few weeks ago and while surfing the internet at 3am as sleep was an impossibility given the racket he was making, I found a review for these ear plugs and thought what the hell!

I wasn't overly hopeful, but read the instructions and rolled them carefully into a little tube and popped them in, laid back and opened my eyes 8 hours later!!!!! perfect nights sleep-didn't hear a thing!

Have used them every night since and have not heard a single rip, snort or roar!!!

Brilliant!!
on 28 June 2015
Product arrived on time and they are very good, better than the last pairs of Snore Calm ear plugs I bought.
on 3 March 2015
These really do seem to block a good proportion of noise compared to other brands. Great price too.