Size: One Size|Colour Name: White|Change
Price:£10.33+ Free shipping

on 4 January 2012
I got this to wear on a night out to 'glam' up an outfit; it arrived promptly and is stunning! I got a load of compliments and was actually rather sorry to have to take it off at the end of the night! Where the individual locks had tangled I gently combed them out then twisted them around my fingers to get them to go back into shape, so I think it will last. One thing the description doesn't mention is that it's black mixed with purple at the top, but fades to magenta towards the end which looks great! I think I'm gonna get it in white for another occasion!
on 24 March 2016
I did not expect this for the price I paid. I have a very long blonde hair but I have managed to fit them under this wig (normally I am not able to do it with 'fancy dress party' wigs) ! My friends didn't even recognise me in the party and other people thought it's my real hair. As all wigs it gets tangled a lot but after too parties it keeps the curls.
on 18 September 2015
Wanted a long white wig for a Halloween party I'm hosting in a few weeks; found this one and thought it was a good price. Arrived on time and we'll packaged. It doesn't look exactly like the picture and it certainly isn't as think. For the price tho; it was worth it.
on 20 November 2015
Look, we all know that fancy dress stuff never looks as good as it does in the picture but blimey was this wig terrible. I got it for a Murder Mystery night and as soon as we ended I took it off my head and put it straight in the bin. I'll give it 2 stars because it was the cheapest thing going but it was itchy and looked pretty rubbish!
on 17 April 2014
Its a lovely wig! Its two tones, purple and violet light purple streaks/highlights makes it much more interesting! Sits well when on covering all my head and hiding my own hair underneath
on 20 November 2015
Not a very thick wig but as it was under my pirate hat it was more than enough hair. It was very white and glamorous so I attacked it with black hairspray to dusty it up a bit for my costume. It lasted the night out & is safely put away for another year.
review image
on 15 November 2014
Worn for Halloween to complete my Belatrix La Strange costume! Very happy with it, it's shiny and looks thick and has a nice curl but it's not too hot to wear I lasted four hours before I got too hot so it' was perfect.
on 6 July 2014
wig nothing like the picture I did not expect it to be perfect but at least have some similarity to it, on opening hair was coming away in chunks, hair was not fully attached to the netting very poor product even for the money, I expected something I would at least be able to use once!
on 1 November 2015
This was a brilliant wig and made my Halloween outfit extra special, I cannot find any faults with it and it fitted perfectly. Looks exactly as in the picture. I have given this 5 stars as it deserves it.
on 3 December 2014
The only reason it didn't get a 5 was the fringe part isn't half as good as in the picture but as I was wearing it under a witches hat that didn't matter, colour wasn't as bright as in the picture either but I still like it alot