5.0 out of 5 stars So good I eat it straight off the spoon
Published 5 months ago by E. Hannen

2.0 out of 5 stars Yuck
Tastes mostly of oil. Stick to Nutella and don't try the healthy alternative for your kids on this product. Bearable for adults..just to finish the pot...kids won't touch it.
Published on 7 Sep 2011 by Mr. Mahesh Maher

2.0 out of 5 stars Yuck, 7 Sep 2011
Mr. Mahesh Maher (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Organic Dark Chocolate Spread (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I eat it straight off the spoon, 10 Mar 2014
E. Hannen (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Organic Dark Chocolate Spread (Misc.)
I'm really surprised by the other customer review. I love this chocolate spread. I have been vegan for over 20 years, and as a former Nutella lover, I have been searching for a suitable substitute. This is not like Nutella, in so much as it is not, and does not claim to be, a hazlenut chocolate spread. This is dark chocolate spread, and that is what it tastes like. It is smooth and quite a stiff consistency. I confess to having eaten a whole jar (over the course of several weeks) without spreading a single bit of it on anything. It's that good, it deserves to be eaten straight off the spoon. That said, it would make wonderful sarnies, a great cake topping or pastry filling. Try it.

Organic Dark Chocolate Spread