Style Name: TRI COLOR INKJET|Change

on 8 February 2011
I received my order for two HP Print Cartridges on Saturday 8th January 2010, and was concerned to discover, that although Cartridge No 337 was contained in its carton, the other Cartridge No 343 was without its original carton. This I thought was suspicious and, having read reports of outdated print cartridges being sold to customers, I carefully examined the cartridges. Cartridge No 337 had an expiry date clearly stamped on the carton reading 'JUL 2012.' Having no carton I could not confirm the expiry date of cartridge No 343, however, I carefully examined the cartridge and wrappings and saw, in very small print, a set of numbers reading 120100 and 100708 which are, in my opinion, the date of manufacture and the expiry date.

There can be no excuse for it having been taken from the carton in the first place. There was ample room in the 'Jiffy' envelope for two boxed cartridges,
on 16 April 2010
I'm not certain if there was a fault with the cartridge but we only managed to print 32 4" x 6" photos before the cartridge ran out of ink. This works out to almost 50 pence per photo and doesn't represent good value for such a well known brand.
on 23 July 2009
I'm not happy that this product came with no external packaging. As far as I can see this was not specified in the Product description. If I had wanted one with no packaging I would have bought one direct from cartridge king.
on 31 October 2012
I thought that buying from Amazon would be cheaper, but no. local major retailers were the same price for this cartridge. However, when the cartridge was installed into my Officejet 470, it kept coming up with an error message. No amount of interogation of the system could get it working and I have now given up and will have to buy a new cartridge. A very expensive and inconvenient lesson. Also, there doesn't appear to be a procedure for sending faulty goods back.
on 10 July 2010
Arrived quickly, new boxed item, envelope enclosed to return empty/used ink containers. Printer connected instantly with ink container and it worked!
on 11 August 2008
The product may be good and delivery fast, but beware that you are ordering from Amazon and not other suppliers as i WAS CAUGHT by delivery charges from "Bingo" who supplied the goods. I was not aware that I had ordered from anyone else but amazon. I was charged £7.98 for 2 x hp cartridges @ £8.95 each. Wow that put up the cost and I wont be buying from "Bingo" again.
on 2 June 2013
I have never left a negative comment but this time I feel I have to warn people about rip off Britain.
So I bought this cartridge from this seller and us so busy I didn't install. Eventually, I did and it didn't print at all. Even the cartridge I was replacing it with printed something.
I got in touch with the seller who asked me to dip in hot water, which is the most ridiculous thing I've heard.
The cartridge actually expired in 2008 but this seller still sells it as new. I wasted money on this and just wanted to say DO NOT BUY YOUR CARTRIDGE HERE, THEY SELL EXPIRED ONES AND THEY DON'T WORK.
Amazon needs to start accepting responsibility for sellers as this on their website.
on 28 June 2014
I hve yet to use this but I note that it has a very long shelf life, expiring in over a year. There is still ink left in old cartridge but I'll be printing out some photos shortly. I wish I could have got the larger size but only available in a dual pack. HP inks are always pretty good, just very expensive hence 3 stars, and I find the refilled cartridges won't work in my printer any more.
on 21 December 2011
very pleased with my purchase of HP ink. It works very well for my cards with brilliant colours coming through. Will use HP again.
on 27 October 2010
Cartridge is not in normal retail pack. Appeared to be in date but printer insists it has failed and refuses to use it

See one answered question