5.0 out of 5 stars good
I'm very happy with the product.
service was quick, I got my ink after few days.

item was packed properly, not "out-dated" -so no problems like some others reviewers had.

Product is the same as from eg:PC world, but way cheaper. quality of print is excellent and ink last for a long time.

I would recommend and will use seller service...
Published on 17 Aug 2010 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars NO EXTERNAL PACKAGING
I'm not happy that this product came with no external packaging. As far as I can see this was not specified in the Product description. If I had wanted one with no packaging I would have bought one direct from cartridge king.
Published on 23 July 2009 by M. Taylor

2.0 out of 5 stars NO EXTERNAL PACKAGING, 23 July 2009
M. Taylor (England) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Outdated cartridges, 5 Aug 2009
I purchased 4 hp 343 original cartridges that I found to have a sell by date of 070506 but the supplier tried to claim that cartridges did not date ("like milk"). When I contacted HP in the USA they confirmed that the cartridges had a shelf life of 2.5 years if kept properly, and just 6 months after opening. The supplier would not collect the outdated cartridges, nor supply replacement non-dated cartridges, and I had to go through a complex process of returning them to get a partial refund of my overall costs. I then bought proper cartridges from Amazon for a total of 1.18 less. I would not waste my time with this supplier again!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough ink, 16 April 2010
N. PULLAN (London, England) - See all my reviews
I'm not certain if there was a fault with the cartridge but we only managed to print 32 4" x 6" photos before the cartridge ran out of ink. This works out to almost 50 pence per photo and doesn't represent good value for such a well known brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 17 Aug 2010
I'm very happy with the product.
service was quick, I got my ink after few days.

I would recommend and will use seller service in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Ink, 21 Dec 2011
This review is from: HP C8766EE#UUS 343 Inkjet Print Cartridge (7ml) - Tri-colour (Office Product)
very pleased with my purchase of HP ink. It works very well for my cards with brilliant colours coming through. Will use HP again.

1.0 out of 5 stars HP Cartridge 343, 13 Feb 2011
Although the goods arrived promptly I only used it for less trhan a month and the Red colour ran out although the other colours were still full

1.0 out of 5 stars Cartridge failed, 27 Oct 2010
Cartridge is not in normal retail pack. Appeared to be in date but printer insists it has failed and refuses to use it

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of money and a rip off. Please do not buy., 2 Jun 2013
T. Olalekan - See all my reviews
I have never left a negative comment but this time I feel I have to warn people about rip off Britain.
So I bought this cartridge from this seller and us so busy I didn't install. Eventually, I did and it didn't print at all. Even the cartridge I was replacing it with printed something.
I got in touch with the seller who asked me to dip in hot water, which is the most ridiculous thing I've heard.
The cartridge actually expired in 2008 but this seller still sells it as new. I wasted money on this and just wanted to say DO NOT BUY YOUR CARTRIDGE HERE, THEY SELL EXPIRED ONES AND THEY DON'T WORK.
Amazon needs to start accepting responsibility for sellers as this on their website.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty cartridge - waste of money, 31 Oct 2012
I thought that buying from Amazon would be cheaper, but no. local major retailers were the same price for this cartridge. However, when the cartridge was installed into my Officejet 470, it kept coming up with an error message. No amount of interogation of the system could get it working and I have now given up and will have to buy a new cartridge. A very expensive and inconvenient lesson. Also, there doesn't appear to be a procedure for sending faulty goods back.

4.0 out of 5 stars real deal, 24 Jun 2013
I bought the refilled ones at first they didn't work! so I bought 2 hp cartridges and got top quality prints. just goes to show its better to buy the real thing sometimes