5.0 out of 5 stars Printer Ink!
Arrived quickly, new boxed item, envelope enclosed to return empty/used ink containers. Printer connected instantly with ink container and it worked!
Published on 10 July 2010 by Blotter.

2.0 out of 5 stars NO EXTERNAL PACKAGING
I'm not happy that this product came with no external packaging. As far as I can see this was not specified in the Product description. If I had wanted one with no packaging I would have bought one direct from cartridge king.
Published on 23 July 2009 by M. Taylor

2.0 out of 5 stars NO EXTERNAL PACKAGING, 23 July 2009
M. Taylor (England) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough ink, 16 April 2010
N. PULLAN (London, England) - See all my reviews
I'm not certain if there was a fault with the cartridge but we only managed to print 32 4" x 6" photos before the cartridge ran out of ink. This works out to almost 50 pence per photo and doesn't represent good value for such a well known brand.

2.0 out of 5 stars Print Cartridges Sold Unboxed, 8 Feb 2011
I received my order for two HP Print Cartridges on Saturday 8th January 2010, and was concerned to discover, that although Cartridge No 337 was contained in its carton, the other Cartridge No 343 was without its original carton. This I thought was suspicious and, having read reports of outdated print cartridges being sold to customers, I carefully examined the cartridges. Cartridge No 337 had an expiry date clearly stamped on the carton reading 'JUL 2012.' Having no carton I could not confirm the expiry date of cartridge No 343, however, I carefully examined the cartridge and wrappings and saw, in very small print, a set of numbers reading 120100 and 100708 which are, in my opinion, the date of manufacture and the expiry date.

There can be no excuse for it having been taken from the carton in the first place. There was ample room in the 'Jiffy' envelope for two boxed cartridges,

5.0 out of 5 stars Printer Ink!, 10 July 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but....., 17 Mar 2012
Received item fast but came without box do not know why. They should let you know.

Item good any way.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cartridge failed, 27 Oct 2010
Cartridge is not in normal retail pack. Appeared to be in date but printer insists it has failed and refuses to use it

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Ink, 21 Dec 2011
This review is from: HP 343 - Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge (C8766EE) (Office Product)
very pleased with my purchase of HP ink. It works very well for my cards with brilliant colours coming through. Will use HP again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Outdated cartridges, 5 Aug 2009
I purchased 4 hp 343 original cartridges that I found to have a sell by date of 070506 but the supplier tried to claim that cartridges did not date ("like milk"). When I contacted HP in the USA they confirmed that the cartridges had a shelf life of 2.5 years if kept properly, and just 6 months after opening. The supplier would not collect the outdated cartridges, nor supply replacement non-dated cartridges, and I had to go through a complex process of returning them to get a partial refund of my overall costs. I then bought proper cartridges from Amazon for a total of £1.18 less. I would not waste my time with this supplier again!

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty cartridge - waste of money, 31 Oct 2012
I thought that buying from Amazon would be cheaper, but no. local major retailers were the same price for this cartridge. However, when the cartridge was installed into my Officejet 470, it kept coming up with an error message. No amount of interogation of the system could get it working and I have now given up and will have to buy a new cartridge. A very expensive and inconvenient lesson. Also, there doesn't appear to be a procedure for sending faulty goods back.

4.0 out of 5 stars real deal, 24 Jun 2013
I bought the refilled ones at first they didn't work! so I bought 2 hp cartridges and got top quality prints. just goes to show its better to buy the real thing sometimes