on 4 December 2010
This 6GB set ships with all the bells and whistles needed to overclock quite high.

I bought this for my ASUS Crosshair IV Formula build as I wanted more than 4GB of ram.

It is designed to run on Intel Core i7 based platforms and ships with an airflow fan 6 slots wide, but nothing says you can't stick that on an AMD platform and it actually performs just as good on that. Obviously you don't have triple channel and that will be a disadvantage as this set was designed to run in triple, but so far the 2+1 config is working fine.

I had some trouble fitting the Airflow fan on top as the mem slots are so close to the CPU(and I have a V8 in the way too), but after some negotiation it fit like a glove.

My board only pushes to 1600 natively, but using the built in profiles it runs 1866 with great ease.

I plan on tweaking timings and possibly overvolting(after all that's what the fan's there for) to see if I'll break any of my current Vantage records, but I doubt I'm pushing the 965 hard enough, so a water cooling system is in planning.

Personally I'd advise against pushing this beyond 1866, but instead tweak the timings as a bit there results in a huge frequency increase equivalent. It also requires less overvolting to run as fast.

Overall excellent for Intel systems and also great for AMD enthusiasts looking for a bit more memory. Who says Dominator GTs are exclusive only to Intel? Get a fourth stick for 8GB in full dual channel(board dependent).
on 4 September 2010
Great product,great price,was out of stock when I ordered but was delivered approx 1 month early from projected date.
on 17 January 2015