5.0 out of 5 stars Same cost as refill !
My local refill shop increased their prices recently, which prompted me to search online for comparable prices. This HP cartridge arrived within 48 hours. My printer recognised it as an HP original so installing and alignment was automatic and trouble free.
The print quality is definitely sharper and more consistent than using refills .
I will definitely use...
Published on 5 Mar. 2011 by Bronwen Johnston

1.0 out of 5 stars Item not in the box - BE AWARE
I actually re-ordered on Amazon it as another seller advised his item is not boxed. I had bad experience with expired ink in the past so I now shy away from anything that is not fully in original packaging.

Published on 19 Jan. 2013 by ARich

1.0 out of 5 stars Item not in the box - BE AWARE, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: HP 339 - Black Inkjet Print Cartridge (C8767EE) (Office Product)

I cancelled the other item and placed order for this one(with Amazon- Amazink)as the product description lists the box. The supplier did not communicate that there is any difference to item/description as the other seller did honestly. Item arrived unboxed so there is no warranty/expiry date visible. Raised issue with Amazon, waiting to hear on resolution.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong cartridge sent, 10 Oct. 2010
Very disappointed, ordered a 339 black ink cartridge and received two 901 Officejet cartridges instead!

It took 2 or 3 emails and nearly 2 weeks before we received a response and when we did was told to return the incorrectly supplied cartridges before we received a replacement. All in all, one of those bad internet purchases that made us wish we had just gone to a high street store and paid twice as much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same cost as refill !, 5 Mar. 2011
Bronwen Johnston (Surrey UK) - See all my reviews
I will definitely use this supplier again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ink Cartridge, 21 April 2009
Mr. R. Temple - See all my reviews
This ink cartridge is a standard HP product and as such is of guaranteed quality. The product was delivered quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do your printer a favour..., 15 Jun. 2010
I have recently started doing the admin for my Church office, and do a lot of printing. I inherited a couple of refilled cartridges and did not think much of the quality and quantity of the printing. When these ran out I purchase both the black and colour original cartridges and am amazed at the difference in print quality and how long they have lasted.

Although the refills look cheaper, I was replacing them so often that there is no question in my mind that the originals are way better. Add to that the colours are truer, much more vibrant and overall just a much better print.

I will not go back to using refills.

1.0 out of 5 stars Expiry date, 29 Sept. 2009
R. L. Bukman (UK) - See all my reviews
Received cartridge with a date on printhead of march 2009 in september 2009. This means the install before date would have been october 2008 on the packaging. Requested a new cartridge but I have to send the out of warranty cartridge back first. I order online because it is easy and I accept the seller can make a mistake but they should correct it. Please check the date on the cartridge which is the warranty date. The install before date is on the packaging which you would normally not get from this seller but is 6 months before the warranty date on the cartridge.

5.0 out of 5 stars broyvince, 24 July 2010
[[ASIN:B00066IQIG HP
Original 339 Black Ink Cartridge (21 ml)]
i have a good quality hp printer, and only use reccomended h p cartiges this one is excellent.

1.0 out of 5 stars faulty, 22 Feb. 2013
I bought this cartridge at the end of october as my printer said it was low on ink. In fact it didn't run out until february. When i installed the new cartridge it printed with just a very faint trace of ink. I have contacted Global Ape twice, with no answer forthcoming. I now have no choice but to order another cartridge - not from Global Ape!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Ink Supply, 14 Mar. 2014
I have been buying HP cartridges from Amazon for many years now and have to say this is the worst I have come across. The cartridge that i removed which was almost dry actually printed better than this one. It states original on the offer but it seems like a recon one. First and last time i will purchase a cartridge from EU buyer.

1.0 out of 5 stars The cartridge was faulty, 25 Jun. 2013
I received a cartridge from InkReplacement for my HP printer and the cartridge didn't work as the printer wouldn't recognise it. InkReplacement have sent me several emails, wasting time so that they dont have to refund me. Very bad service and wouldnt recommend anyone to buy from them!