Price:£5.90+ Free shipping

on 7 June 2011
I managed to get some false eyelash glue on a beloved black top, which I could not remove with regular stain remover, scrubbing and several washes. I had read previous reviews so I decided to purchase some Goo Gone. I have not been disappointed, it's brilliant. I applied it to my top using a cotton bud, left it for about ten minutes before putting it in the washing machine and it completely removed the stubborn stain. I have also used it to get hair removal hot wax out of a beige carpet and it worked a treat. Highly recommended.
on 4 January 2013
Some roofers thoughtfully left drops of sticky black tar on my new (beige) carpet when they came to the house to do work to my loft. I was broken-hearted but then went online to see if anyone had any ideas other than buying a brand new section of carpet and found Goo Gone. This stuff got it out and you can't see any marks of where the tar used to be. I'm amazed, and relieved. Highly recommended.
on 13 September 2011
this is excellent product! I bought for my coffee table, after my son grown no longer needed corner protection but stickers remain ugly but couldn't take it off without damage but with this product it could removed all remain stickers in min without damage, brilliant!
on 16 February 2015
This product certainly did as it claimed. Having stuck our Christmas cards to our doors and left a sticky mess, (much to my husband's annoyance), Goo Gone go me out of a sticky situation! Would definitely recommend.
on 12 August 2012
I bought this product after trying everything to get the residue left on my sequined top from a name label! I couldn't believe it when it worked! I would definitely recommend this to anyone in a similar situation.
on 26 May 2011
Chewing gum hardened to like a 20p sized black piece of tar on my carpet. Poured a little of goo gone on it, left for a minute then rubbed with a clean white cloth 9so the colour doesn't transfer to carpet) which was also dipped in the GG. Totally gone without even a sweat, it turns the rubber into almost liquid and transferred to the cloth.
on 16 December 2010
I used this for some very old packing tape sticky-goo-stuff. It took quite a while to sink in but it did eventually get it all off.
Does what it says
on 29 December 2012
Removed old adhesive pads from caravan shower cabinet (plastic) and did all that I expected with a bit of elbow grease
on 6 May 2012
I bought this to remove the remnants of adhesive tape from wood.

I followed the instructions and after SIX applications, I have only removed about a half of the residue.

It may work for other applications, but for me, it is almost useless.