5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful
Me and the kids have had hours of fun with these (I bought 2 to make massive marble runs!)

They are cheap though, the "marbles" are plastic and sometimes come flying off the track, and parts of the track break off easily.

Published 16 months ago by Dan Corleone

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very durable
Published on 15 Feb. 2012 by J. Harry

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: XStunt Super Deluxe Marble Race Large Construction Edition includes 75 Building Blocks & 30 Custom Balls (105pcs) (Toy)

BUT you get a lot for your money and even though we've lost most of the marbles (and probably a few of my own) we still love this

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very durable, 15 Feb. 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I was very disappointed with this marble run set. It is small and comes with its own light, small plastic marbles. I don't think you could use real marbles with it. Also 2 of the pieces have snapped since we got it a couple of months ago. I just don't think it is very well made. Personally I would recommend the Early Learning Centre Marble Runs - we've had a set of that for a couple of years and it is still going strong.

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall lots of fun, 16 Jan. 2011
Prompt delivery and lots of fun. The only disapointment was that my 3 year old could not use his classic marbles on these runs they get stuck at the bottom so you can only use the ones provided in the box

5.0 out of 5 stars A winner, 19 Dec. 2013
Brian (Walford heath) - See all my reviews
Excellent.
Children love tit, will not stop playing with it even to eat or sleep!
Wish all toys were like this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 6 Feb. 2011
J. Shaw "Jane Shaw" (Leeds UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
Bought this for my 4 year old's birthday. Two pieces were broken in the box and very poor quality - flimsy brittle plastic.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 16 Sept. 2012
I have sent this item back. It does not work with full size marbles - only the tiny marbles supplied. It also is not compatible with our existing Galt marble run. It is very colourful and has lots of fun pieces but the pieces feel like they will snap very easily. Also the marbles fall/jump off some of the pieces and so never actually make it to the bottom! Save your money and buy something more robust that actually works.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy customer, 4 Jan. 2013
Absolutely awful toy. Marbles fall off the run and the parts are so flimsy, it is easy to break. Would not recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 18 Nov. 2012
Bought this a few weeks ago and is already a hit with the kids in my class. They are enjoying the game in wet breaktimes and never seem to tire of it. They have put together several different runs so far. A great product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be deceived - a poor copy of better product at ToyRUs, 17 Feb. 2012
D. F. Thorn "davidfthorn" (ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
Supposed to be Xstunt Super deluxe and Large. The item we got was by "Imaginary". This is a cheaper, poor quality copy of the "Universe of Imagination" product at ToysRUs. This item is much smaller and of poor quality. One of our grandsons has the real product and loves it, we wanted the same for our other grandson but this item is a total disappointment. We have returned it and will get the better product. The price for this on Amazon varies a lot and it isn't even worth a fiver in my view. Don't buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun for all ages, 25 Feb. 2012
Bought this marble run for my 3 children to play with (ages 9, 6 and 3) They love it!! I also have to admit to really enjoying building this with my 6 yr old son - it was a lovely bonding moment as we fathomed it out!
This set was really good value for money (it was reduced..) and there are lots of exciting pieces creating an impressive twisting, turning tower. Possibly not the most robust, but that is under the heavy hands of my 3yr old...
In short, it is good, clean fun that I would thoroughly recommend to any interested buyer.