5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect novelty gift for cupcake lovers!
Published on 27 Mar. 2012 by Cupcakes

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
Published on 22 Jun. 2011 by Hattie101

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 22 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Cupcake Earphones (Electronics)
I was quite excited about getting these earphones as they are different and I thought it would be quite funny to walk around with cupcakes out my ears (I'm a geek, don't worry lol), however I am very disappointed. They're not very comfortable but i could live with that, the most annoying thing was that they only lasted about a week or 2!! They started to not work very well. I would hear music but not the artists singing or it would just go very quiet, It would only work properly if I held the bit that goes into my ipod at a certain place which isn't really practical so i had to get a pair of normal earphones so feel like i have wasted my money and know better now to not get novelty earphones but just stick to good old proper ones.

the only good thing i can say about them is that they did block out other sound very well (which wasn't really good when it came to crossing a road and having to rely on your sight more than the sound of approaching cars).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect novelty gift for cupcake lovers!, 27 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Cupcake Earphones (Electronics)
As stated in the title, a perfect novelty gift for cupcake lovers! I bake cupcakes and celebration cakes (sugarcraft etc) as a small business/hobby from home. As I love cupcakes, I thought these would be great to wear whilst baking and I wasn't wrong! Great fit, snug and comfortable, great sound and a long wire so they can be used on the home PC also. Something novelty for the baker who loves music!

2.0 out of 5 stars pressie for daugh, 6 July 2013
saw these and thought of my daugh as she likes this sort of stuff.she doesnt rate them very highly and in fact couldnt tell you where they are as they prob stuck away somewhere never to be used again!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but should be smaller, 2 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Cupcake Earphones (Electronics)
I think these ear phones are really cute but I do think they are much to bulky and I have to angle them just right so they stay in my ears. Soundwise they are very good and the music is loud and clear but I would be cautious if you have small ears!

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Cupcake Earphones (Electronics)
i do have a little trouble actually getting these in my ears, and the cakes are a little upside down like in th picture, sound quality good and overall quality good

5.0 out of 5 stars cupcake earphones, 29 Jan. 2014
R. Horn (GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cupcake Earphones (Electronics)
I didn't pay much for these earphones so I am happy I got what I paid for. They work and they were what my daughter wanted for Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute!, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Cupcake Earphones (Electronics)
I have a pair of these and bough for a friend as part of a stocking filler. Really cute and really good quality. Really well priced.

4.0 out of 5 stars very cute cupcakes, 15 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Cupcake Earphones (Electronics)
Got these for my daughter for christmas. She adored them. But it ended in tears when they wouldnt work with her Blackberry!

Cupcake Earphones