4.0 out of 5 stars great basic cot
Bought this cot due to the slightly lighter weight of it for 17 mth old toddler. Really good basic cot - does exactly what it needs to, and we have had no problems with it.

Base is a little hard. Other reviews suggest buying a matress to go with it. We found it acceptable to line with a couple of blankets that were well tucked in to the base...
Published on 28 Jun 2010 by twistleuk

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality - would not recommend
Published 6 months ago by Bibliophile

4.0 out of 5 stars great basic cot, 28 Jun 2010
This review is from: Babyway Travel Cot (Baby Product)

Folds down as any other travel cot does, so relatively easy to transport. No problems with putting it up and down (helps to follow the instuctions to avoid frustration!)

Would happily recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for larger toddlers..., 24 July 2014
This review is from: Babyway Travel Cot (Baby Product)
Really happy with this travel cot. I researched extensively to find a cot more suitable for larger toddlers and this foot the bill perfectly! Very easy to set up and the design is simple but smart. The mattress is one of the better ones in comparison. I've used more expensive branded travel cots and this is far superior in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, very satisfied, 3 Nov 2010
This review is from: Babyway Travel Cot (Baby Product)
The travel cot is as described. I'm very happy with the purchase. It arrived very quickly and in good condition.
It is strong and save, my baby already likes it. The mattress is not confortable enough in my opinion as it is the case for most travel cots but it's just a matter of putting a blanket under it.
I recommend this product and the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Mar 2013
Brilliant the bairnloves it and the mattress is nice and soft . easy to assemble by only person and easy to store

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value travel cot, 16 Aug 2010
This review is from: Babyway Travel Cot (Baby Product)
I chose this travel cot because it is longer than most and my son is tall, so I didn't want him to outgrow it too quickly.
It's great value, easy to put up and pack away (although you do need to read the instructions first as it's not completely intuitive).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Mar 2013
This item was purchased for our 5 month old Grandson when he comes to stay overnight. It is sturdy, well made and is easy to assemble and can be moved from one room to another as it will go through a door without folding up. The mattress is soft and well made and baby slept through from the start.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Mar 2013
I really like it & its better for a smaller bedroom. I may even buy another for my Mums house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Babyway Travel Cot (Baby Product)
This product says what it does on the tin, I would just recommend this product to anyone with a baby and read the instructions before use

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 Jun 2013
Good quality and sturdy, the only negative is its tricky to put up. But once you have the knack it's great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality - would not recommend, 2 Jun 2014
We bought this cot 8 months ago and it was fine. We have collapsed it about 5 times for different trips and last time the handle to pull up the base broke. We tried to collapse it without but obviously it is some fundamental bit of the mechanism and so we now can't collapse it and the company aren't prepared to give a refund as it's over 6 months old. So it's basically now a non-travelling cot and we will have to buy another one. Not impressed.

Babyway Travel Cot