Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Size: Travel Cot|Change
Price:£19.99+ £3.99 shipping

on 26 January 2015
Is a little bigger than I thought but baby likes it so nothing to complain about really. Is best to put a thick blanket/additional mattress on top of the one provided as it's too thin.
review image
on 4 March 2013
Brilliant the bairnloves it and the mattress is nice and soft . easy to assemble by only person and easy to store
on 28 June 2010
Bought this cot due to the slightly lighter weight of it for 17 mth old toddler. Really good basic cot - does exactly what it needs to, and we have had no problems with it.

Base is a little hard. Other reviews suggest buying a matress to go with it. We found it acceptable to line with a couple of blankets that were well tucked in to the base.

Folds down as any other travel cot does, so relatively easy to transport. No problems with putting it up and down (helps to follow the instuctions to avoid frustration!)

Would happily recommend
on 13 March 2013
I really like it & its better for a smaller bedroom. I may even buy another for my Mums house.
on 28 June 2013
Good quality and sturdy, the only negative is its tricky to put up. But once you have the knack it's great.
on 24 July 2014
Really happy with this travel cot. I researched extensively to find a cot more suitable for larger toddlers and this foot the bill perfectly! Very easy to set up and the design is simple but smart. The mattress is one of the better ones in comparison. I've used more expensive branded travel cots and this is far superior in my opinion.
on 3 November 2010
The travel cot is as described. I'm very happy with the purchase. It arrived very quickly and in good condition.
It is strong and save, my baby already likes it. The mattress is not confortable enough in my opinion as it is the case for most travel cots but it's just a matter of putting a blanket under it.
I recommend this product and the seller.
on 4 March 2013
This item was purchased for our 5 month old Grandson when he comes to stay overnight. It is sturdy, well made and is easy to assemble and can be moved from one room to another as it will go through a door without folding up. The mattress is soft and well made and baby slept through from the start.
on 17 April 2016
I thought long and hard about buying a travel cot, reading reviews and weighing up pros and cons, before going for the Babyway. I was very pleased with my eventual purchase, so much so I bought two! The first thing to say about this cot is to read the instructions. May seem obvious but if you don't, it will be difficult if not impossible to put it up! If you follow very carefully it is a piece of cake and you will have the cot up in seconds - do not open the cot up too much before snapping the side rails into place. My daughter and daughter in law eventually gave up and we're all ready to write it off as a dud because they just could not get it to work. However, by following the instructions to the letter, no problem. The mattress is thin (it couldn't be otherwise because of its design) but for occasional use it is fine. If you've got a wriggly child, it is quite noisy because of the material of the cot! That said, it is extremely sturdy, excellent value for money, it appears to be well made (so far) and is great for a visiting grandchild. Brilliant play pen too.......
on 16 August 2010
I chose this travel cot because it is longer than most and my son is tall, so I didn't want him to outgrow it too quickly.
It's great value, easy to put up and pack away (although you do need to read the instructions first as it's not completely intuitive).